Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Whistleblowers have reported up to a 40% placebo rate.

Early on during the rollout, they weren’t sure how people’s bodies would respond to the mRNA technology.

They needed that placebo base of people to tell their friends that “I got the vaccine and I feel fine”

With everything we know now, with millions injured or dead- Imagine how much MORE tragic the vaccine rollout would have been with a 0% placebo rate.

Everyone would have been outraged as people were dying suddenly left and right within the first month. The experiment would have immediately discontinued.

They could not have that.

Seems possible with the increased side effects based on batch of vaccine that we saw. Also would account for a lot of famous people and politician jabs.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Gotta admit she is pretty dam convincing. 😂 🙄

“Public Health Announcement: I had COVID Jab # 6 yesterday - this time Moderna XBB 1.5. In case you don't know, we're in another major wave, with COVID-19 hospitalization rates the highest for 12 months. If you haven't had COVID or a vaccination in the last 6 months then it's worth getting a jab, especially if you're at high risk. Oh - and think about wearing a mask in crowded public spaces. It does reduce risk! What are your thoughts?

Viking

Legendary
Founder

“Public Health Announcement: I had COVID Jab # 6 yesterday - this time Moderna XBB 1.5. In case you don't know, we're in another major wave, with COVID-19 hospitalization rates the highest for 12 months. If you haven't had COVID or a vaccination in the last 6 months then it's worth getting a jab, especially if you're at high risk. Oh - and think about wearing a mask in crowded public spaces. It does reduce risk! What are your thoughts?

It looks like Gary Busey's retarded son! Haha Skol!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Gary Busey’s retarded sister?

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

IMG_6146.jpeg
Fook yu guys

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

WOW Americans Have No Idea How Bad Things Really AreDenver Police At Airport Off The Record “The media will not tell you this. — We’ve arrested, the Denver Police in Denver has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months” “So I just had a conversation with a Denver police officer at the airport, and we were talking about the crime that's going on, not only in Denver, but our country. And he says, the media will not tell you this. I'm not even supposed to talk about this, but I don't care anymore. We've arrested. The Denver police in Denver has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months. 50. Okay. So with that said, we started talking about everything else. And And we started talking about where the budget's going and how they don't have enough police cars. They're gonna be putting them on foot. We started talking about all the migrants that have coming over the border and how they're cutting the police budget in all major cities, including Denver. And then we started talking about how their sleeper cells all over Colorado. He's talking about South Americans. He's talking about people from Central America. He's talking about people from China. He's talking about people from, um, the Middle East all over, and he says, the police know this, the state police and the local police, and they're not allowed to do a damn thing about it. So y'all, here's my question for you, especially for those of you that are left leaning. Do you still think that it's okay to have open ****** borders?”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Seems possible with the increased side effects based on batch of vaccine that we saw. Also would account for a lot of famous people and politician jabs.
I would say more celebrities got the real jab than politicians and the mega-rich. We've seen some celebs #diedsuddenly yet no politician of stature or mega rich person has croaked or collapsed on the job like so many world class athletes and others. And these pols and rich are not anywhere near the same physical condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom