Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Seems about right…good short clip. If you have $$ in banks or stocks, might be a good time to plan

The entire purpose of the Cloward-Piven Strategy is to tank the economy with massive social payments. $200 billion + to Ukraine is icing on the cake. OBiden is simply a placeholder while Obama and Co. run the country into the shitter. Fitting for a foreign born Muzzie with a fake birth certificate and a promise to transform the US while taking it up the poop chute.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1707063179095.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Whistleblowers have reported up to a 40% placebo rate.

Early on during the rollout, they weren’t sure how people’s bodies would respond to the mRNA technology.

They needed that placebo base of people to tell their friends that “I got the vaccine and I feel fine”

With everything we know now, with millions injured or dead- Imagine how much MORE tragic the vaccine rollout would have been with a 0% placebo rate.

Everyone would have been outraged as people were dying suddenly left and right within the first month. The experiment would have immediately discontinued.

They could not have that.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

In 2016, Putin warned of an international push for a New World Order that would end national sovereignty.

Putin said that Western states were abandoning their moral values, that are rooted in Christianity, which would cause people to lose their human dignity and be the downfall of Western civilization.

He also stated that the political correctness in these countries would lead to the legitimization of parties that promote the propaganda of pedophilia.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Whistleblowers have reported up to a 40% placebo rate.

Early on during the rollout, they weren’t sure how people’s bodies would respond to the mRNA technology.

They needed that placebo base of people to tell their friends that “I got the vaccine and I feel fine”

With everything we know now, with millions injured or dead- Imagine how much MORE tragic the vaccine rollout would have been with a 0% placebo rate.

Everyone would have been outraged as people were dying suddenly left and right within the first month. The experiment would have immediately discontinued.

They could not have that.

Obama cancelled the Swine Flu vax hoax program after 5 people died. 30 million dead worldwide and counting with the PfizerGatesFauci death jab.

9Mounties07

Elite
Trump spitting truths on the lovely Maria’s show this morning. Just confirmed he kept “bad people” in place as plants collecting evidence (and future witnesses). When asked about Christopher Wray, he paused then said, “We’ll, we’ll have to still see about Wray. A lot is still to happen. I fired a lot of bad people. I also kept a lot of people in place.” (Or something to that effect.)

😎
Bam. Love it

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
It's not spring yet and the grass is growing, the trees budding, plants have new leaves and the temps have been in the 60s-70s for some time. Besides the 6 days of freezing temps a couple of weeks ago, there has been no winter. Neighbor said his family in Ohio are seeing trees budding. Usually February is our coldest month and I have seen snow on Easter.

S
elnino.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom