Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary

^^of course they say his faith played no part in this^^

^^she is a true cunt, left wants to change history^^

Nikki's a Demonrat money Whore !

CurtOFD78

Elite
I forget who was talking about that. They noticed where they used to live, people left their trash cans on the street and there was graffiti and litter everywhere. When he moved to a suburb he noticed everyone only took their trashcans out on trash day and any litter or graffiti was dealt with immediately.

He made the connection that if you care about the looks of your neighborhood the crime will take care of itself.
The neighborhood I work in is like what is depicted here. Garbage everywhere. People leaving their garbage cans out on the street all week and take their garbage to the cans when necessary. It’s an inner city neighborhood. Nobody cares about keeping their streets and lawns clean. I’ll give you 3 guesses...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

varsity-dads.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

varsity-dads.gif

Sad times when the authorities let this prof wield a machete and threaten a reporter with it with no consequences but fire her for anti-Israel rants. Everything is upside down.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Trump spitting truths on the lovely Maria’s show this morning. Just confirmed he kept “bad people” in place as plants collecting evidence (and future witnesses). When asked about Christopher Wray, he paused then said, “We’ll, we’ll have to still see about Wray. A lot is still to happen. I fired a lot of bad people. I also kept a lot of people in place.” (Or something to that effect.)

😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom