Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Can a future president reverse amnesty given by a previous president? Amnesty won't happen before the election due to the political fallout---unless by giving amnesty they also get the right to vote in November.
If not before the election, and if OBiden/whomever is defeated, it will happen in the lame duck session before inauguration.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Mexican cartels make $13 billion a year smuggling illegal immigrants.That's 26 times more than what they made in 2018.Business is booming for criminal cartels because of Joe Biden's open border policies.

WTF?!!! US Court of Appeals temporarily blocks Florida Ban on Chinese Property Ownership!!! The ACLU filed the Lawsuit! Pay attention folks... this is important!!! Bastards are selling out America!!! We the People WILL NOT stand for this... EVER!!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^the problem...it's that only 70% disapprove, we need a flushing^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Welcome to idiocracy^^

^^why is this a crime :cool:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

However, as we've seen before, once the deportations begin and the money is cut off (no more Visa cards, food/lodging, medical care, cell phones, etc.) thousands self-deport themselves. Unfortunately, many will have already secured fake IDs or those issued by states, and try to claim they are citizens. Lots of court cases will be filed. The money going to entities like Catholic Charities and others has to be discontinued too.

I wonder if is legal to deputize every LEO in the US as a federal officer too? Just deputize and give them the title, then file charges for assaulting federal officers the moment anyone touches a LEO, citizen or illegal.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Need to contact your Senator and tell them to filibuster this garbage.

The long filibuster where Senators speak on the Senate floor for hours on end is no longer used. Decades ago the Senate rules for filibusters were changed to acknowledge a filibuster has been invoked and then stop it to move onto other business but not the filibuster issue. Then cloture votes begin. Once they get 60 votes the filibuster paused is broken and the bill is then passed out of sight of the public and media, not that the media would report it.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
However, as we've seen before, once the deportations begin and the money is cut off (no more Visa cards, food/lodging, medical care, cell phones, etc.) thousands self-deport themselves. Unfortunately, many will have already secured fake IDs or those issued by states, and try to claim they are citizens. Lots of court cases will be filed. The money going to entities like Catholic Charities and others has to be discontinued too.

I wonder if is legal to deputize every LEO in the US as a federal officer too? Just deputize and give them the title, then file charges for assaulting federal officers the moment anyone touches a LEO, citizen or illegal.
Trump needs to say what Vivek laid out in his campaign and copy it. Trump has already committed to mass deportations already. None of the policies below require Congress and the President can already do this on his own.

1. Put military on the southrern border
  2. Finish the wall
  3. Any sanctuary city is 100% cut off from federal funds until they comply with immigration laws
  4. Use local law Enforcement to help ICE with arrest warrants
  5. Sanction or place tariffs on any LA country that keeps sending migrants north

Goldhedge

Legendary
WTF?!!! US Court of Appeals temporarily blocks Florida Ban on Chinese Property Ownership!!! The ACLU filed the Lawsuit! Pay attention folks... this is important!!! Bastards are selling out America!!! We the People WILL NOT stand for this... EVER!!!
America is for sale. It's ALWAYS been for sale.

Why do you think we have to pay a fee for access to State parks? National Parks?

I think they were sold off as collateral on the debt.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Everyone I know connected to the Nat. Sec. community believes that sleeper-cells of multiple nationalities are in place, and prepared to strike against civilian targets just as happened in Israel. It will be mostly soft-targets in urban areas, but because of the enormous geography of the country, the strikes are likely to be numerous and widespread. It is too late to stop this. Too many are already in the country, and there has to be working assumption that there are many such groups as of yet not identified. The next 6-8 months could get ugly.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1706980007115.png

1706980032728.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's not spring yet and the grass is growing, the trees budding, plants have new leaves and the temps have been in the 60s-70s for some time. Besides the 6 days of freezing temps a couple of weeks ago, there has been no winter. Neighbor said his family in Ohio are seeing trees budding. Usually February is our coldest month and I have seen snow on Easter.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It's not spring yet and the grass is growing, the trees budding, plants have new leaves and the temps have been in the 60s-70s for some time. Besides the 6 days of freezing temps a couple of weeks ago, there has been no winter. Neighbor said his family in Ohio are seeing trees budding. Usually February is our coldest month and I have seen snow on Easter.
Blow hard in a northerly direction. Fastest to 100" of snow this year and now 10 days straight of negative temperatures. Hell yeah! I snowblow in my t-shirt and shorts and my Dont Tread On Me beanie. Bring it Wim Hof!!!! Skol!

Goldhedge

Legendary
Snowing in the Rockies heading east... otherwise it's been another 'dry' winter.

I say put them on a garbage barge and set it adrift in the pacific
A cruise ship can hold 3-4,000....

Top Bottom