Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Dolphincock

Elite
For all you fucktards on the left, when Trump gets back into his rightful place in the oval office, please move to Iran, Palestine, Iraq, or Libya so you can truly help the oppress. I will support anything they do to yall over there. I truly think yall will be treated as heros and will even emulate Superman as you fly off the buildings

Goldhedge

Legendary
Logic...

JOHN CLAUSER, 2022 PHYSICS NOBEL PRIZE WINNER: "I can very confidently assert, there is NO climate emergency."

“As much as it may upset many people, my message is the planet is NOT in peril. … atmospheric CO2 and methane have negligible effect on the climate.

The policies government have been implementing are total unnecessary and should be eliminated.

So far, [we] have totally misidentified what is the dominant process in controlling the climate, and all of the various models are based on incomplete and incorrect physics.

The dominant process, is “the cloud-sunlight-reflexivity thermostat mechanism.

Clouds are all bright white, and they reflected 90% of the sunlight back into space making them the most crucial yet most overlooked aspect of the climate system.

Two-thirds of the Earth are ocean. The Pacific Ocean alone is half the Earth. The average cloud cover for the Earth is 67%; about 50% over land and 75% over oceans.

I claim that the above conspicuous properties of clouds are the missing part of the puzzle.

I can very confidently assert, there is no climate emergency.

"See slides from his talk on the thread below:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Why are they showing this lad looking at the Southern Fried Chicken?

1706114732840.png

workaholics-adam-devine.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Philadelphia city leaders unveiled a new policy framework: Blueprint For A Safer Philadelphia

An entire section is dedicated to fighting Institutional White Racism

According to the plan, the crime rate will go down when there are less White teachers in Philly and every teacher takes DEI training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom