Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You Serious Clark?

IIRC He Won All But Three of the 19

24b8ce6572c106a07589eb26085bab02cd4e7e0b8a3c22a74160ee407f05f5df.gif

And every other election indicator but 81,000,000 happened.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Is that an ogre?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Is that an ogre?

Close enough

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
If you’re going to continue to troll, at least make it entertaining and get more memes. You use the same one more than Aaron Hernandez used his cellmates butt hole.
being a closet gay in prison he had an excuse to justify his reputation, you do not.
Totally agree. I’ve reverse trolled this guy, it’s so easy but boring when all he can do is reply with the most politically incorrect meme.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
You forgot “check yes or no”.
I’m going to propose my idea which is for me to wear a Zelenskyy(the president of Ukraine) and you can dress as the John Q. Public (the average American taxpayer). Then I will insert my self (anally.). Then I’m gonna ask you to pay my pension. When we’re done, you can take me out to dinner wherever you want, your treat, of course.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It truly is amazing that most people don't know that Azov type militants locked people in a building and set it on fire with the intention of killing 100's of people who disagreed with coup. Even people who hated the elected president who was ousted were helping to get people out the building and were crying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom