Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Not to say I will stop posting “Ariel” posts, but just elevating the “fog” out there.

When you’re in the fog of war you have to learn to think without emotion.
Stealing someone’s identity is a crime.
Back in 2022, @Prolotario1 reached out to me on IG and after some conspiracy discussions, he was very insightful, super sweet and would check in on me all the time. Oddly and unprompted he volunteered a ton on information to me about himself including full name, city, high school, college, dads name… I mean a ton of information (some is below). I didn’t know better at the time or think anything of it, but now I know it was to gain my trust.
I will not dox the person he claimed to be, but fortunately, this war we’re in has taught me how to research and dig for information, and thanks to the boatload of information he gave me, I can conclusively say that the person he claimed he was is a completely different person than whoever sits behind the computer screen pretending to be Ariel.
The top 3 pictures are the photos the fake Ariel has shared on social media. The bottom 3 are the real Ariel (who’s identity he stole)
Welcome to the Great Awakening indeed.
Digital Soldiers - 1, Deep State - 0

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

128b718e-4572-4a71-9586-e7c3069b90e5_text.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I think Vivek was always on Trump’s side.

That brief media scuffle was just theater the day before the primary to create the illusion of distance. Vivek always knew he was going to endorse Trump and Trump is already singing his praises. Vivek staying in the race for Iowa was just a formality.

Vivek’s job was to be the Trump stand-in and articulate Trump’s agenda effectively to a broader audience that have been turned off by Trump himself. He woke up a lot of people this way and garnered a lot of support, which he has now transferred to Trump via endorsement.

Vivek did his job and I hope he can find himself a role in the Trump administration, because he is as sharp as they come and I am excited about him in the future if he proves he is for real.

DeSantis and Haley however… it’s war.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
A good graphic if you’re holding XRP and XLM.

:cool:

Again, for those who are uncertain about the meanings of the following terms.

The New Financial System Components:

#GESARA (Global Economic Security and Reformation Act): GESARA is a global initiative aimed at restructuring the world’s financial systems and establishing a new era of prosperity and abundance. It seeks to eliminate debt-based currencies and usher in asset-backed financial systems.

#QFS (Quantum Financial System): The QFS is a digital financial platform that operates on the principles of blockchain technology and quantum computing. It promises transparency, security, and efficiency in financial transactions, making traditional banking systems obsolete.

#GCR/#RV (Global Currency Reset/World Currencies Revaluation): This is a process through which the value of global currencies is recalibrated, often to realign with tangible assets like gold and silver. The goal is to level the playing field and eliminate the dominance of a few reserve currencies.

#ISO20022 : ISO 20022 is a global standard for financial messaging that enables seamless and standardized communication between financial institutions. It facilitates faster and more accurate cross-border transactions.

#BASELIII: BASEL III is a set of international banking regulations that require financial institutions to maintain higher capital reserves. This ensures greater stability within the global banking system and reduces the risk of financial crises.

Protocol QFS 20: This protocol is an integral part of the Quantum Financial System, designed to streamline and secure financial operations further. It ensures that transactions are conducted with the utmost integrity and efficiency.

Iraqi Dinar IQD: The Iraqi Dinar has been a subject of great interest among investors due to its potential for revaluation. Some believe that this currency could see a significant increase in value as part of the Global Currency Reset.

via @GreereMedeea

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1705410079408.png

1705410157628.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1705410348561.png

1705410363747.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^and never outside the Beltway or "think" tanks^^

1705410475041.png

1705410511623.png

1705410549809.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1705410732344.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
A good graphic if you’re holding XRP and XLM.

:cool:

Again, for those who are uncertain about the meanings of the following terms.

The New Financial System Components:

#GESARA (Global Economic Security and Reformation Act): GESARA is a global initiative aimed at restructuring the world’s financial systems and establishing a new era of prosperity and abundance. It seeks to eliminate debt-based currencies and usher in asset-backed financial systems.

#QFS (Quantum Financial System): The QFS is a digital financial platform that operates on the principles of blockchain technology and quantum computing. It promises transparency, security, and efficiency in financial transactions, making traditional banking systems obsolete.

#GCR/#RV (Global Currency Reset/World Currencies Revaluation): This is a process through which the value of global currencies is recalibrated, often to realign with tangible assets like gold and silver. The goal is to level the playing field and eliminate the dominance of a few reserve currencies.

#ISO20022 : ISO 20022 is a global standard for financial messaging that enables seamless and standardized communication between financial institutions. It facilitates faster and more accurate cross-border transactions.

#BASELIII: BASEL III is a set of international banking regulations that require financial institutions to maintain higher capital reserves. This ensures greater stability within the global banking system and reduces the risk of financial crises.

Protocol QFS 20: This protocol is an integral part of the Quantum Financial System, designed to streamline and secure financial operations further. It ensures that transactions are conducted with the utmost integrity and efficiency.

Iraqi Dinar IQD: The Iraqi Dinar has been a subject of great interest among investors due to its potential for revaluation. Some believe that this currency could see a significant increase in value as part of the Global Currency Reset.

via @GreereMedeea

Still waiting for XRP to make me rich

Latest posts

Top Bottom