Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Mike Pence and I have prayed together standing on the ashes of a burned Christian Church in Louisiana. Deep, meaningful prayer to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We share a unique bond.

So, I’m going to reach out to our former VP, and offer to personally brief him on the FBI/DOJ oppression, including J6.

Goldhedge

Legendary

The judge that was attacked by Deobra Redden threw the fucking book at him as I predicted.

For the battery charge he was facing when he first appeared she gave him 19-48 months.

THEN…

She charged him with:

• attempted murder against the elderly

• battery on a protected person resulting in substantial bodily harm against the elderly

• extortion

• intimidating a public officer with threat of force

• disregarding the safety of a person resulting in substantial bodily harm

• battery by a probationer or parolee

• unlawful act regarding fluid by a prisoner in confinement

• six counts of battery on a protected person

Dude is proper fucked.

This dude should become a lawyer after all these laws he's learning about....

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Listen closely…

Trumps Lawyers are Arguing that if Donald Trump can be Prosecuted, so can George W. Bush and Barrack Hussein Obama - Boomerang 🪃

The public conversation has begun… for this reason, it is exactly why I call him PRECedent Trump..

Bush and Obama were involved in some of the most heinous crimes in American history. They are traitors to this country.

As Trump says…
• “they’ve opened Pandora’s box”.

• “I caught the swamp. We have it all.”

• “They’ve Broken the Veil. Now I’m allowed to do what has to be done”

• “We found out things they don’t want us to know…”

He is taking all of these slings and arrows for our country to set the precedent for the biggest boomerang in history.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom