Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
'Inconvenient Facts' about January 6:

1. Donald Trump said on January 6 to 'remain peaceful' and 'go home' within hours of the riots

2. Donald Trump said within hours of the 2020 election certification that he would step down and he did

3. The Commander-in-Chief did not use the military in any way on J6

4. The president did not send in unarmed extremists to "overturn the election" results, since there is no mechanism for a riot to overturn election results

5. The overwhelming majority of the J6 defendants were charged with non-violent crimes & misdemeanors

6. The J6 protesters did not kill a single person during the riots

7. Donald Trump wanted 10,000 National Guard troops at the Capitol, but D.C. Mayor Bowser, Pentagon & Speaker Pelosi refused to call them up

8. The FBI tracked extremists intending to go to the Capitol on J6 for months prior to the riots unconstitutionally using NSA technology

9. Court documents show there were dozens of undercover officers at the Capitol Riots, despite there being light security

10. Capitol Police officers were caught on video opening doors, removing barriers, and acting cordially with protesters inside the capitol building

11. There were undercover MPD officers caught on video encouraging Trump supporters to 'go to the capitol'

12. The narrative that Donald Trump would "incite" a riot had been set as early as May 2020, according to the infamous Time 'shadow cabal' article

13. The Transition Integrity Project wargamed out the 2020 election in the prior summer and in 3 of 4 scenarios ended in an "insurrection"

14. The Congress was evacuated originally over the RNC & DNC pipe bomb threats, not the riots

15. The pipe bomber has not been apprehended despite the FBI knowing the license plate & cell phone data of the suspect

16. Nancy Pelosi's own daughter documented her saying as the Capitol Riots started "I've been waiting for this"

17. Nancy Pelosi's staff was in communication with Secret Service on January 6

18. The Secret Service texts from January 6 have gone "missing"

19. The J6 partisan committee has buried tens of thousands of hours of public surveillance videos, including footage exonerating January 6 defendants

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Imagine being in President Trump’s shoes for a moment on J6 as you get word the Capitol is getting swarmed…- You were considered a near lock to be a two-term president in February of 2020- You delivered one of the best economies ever seen for 3 years before China unleashed a lab grown virus on the planet- You warned states repeatedly of the dangers of mass mail-in voting, but Democrats forced the measures through anyways - You watched as election officials caved to COVID fear mongering to relax election integrity measures violating election laws and state Constitutions- You witness 51 “intelligence officials” collude with Big Tech to censor a bombshell story about a laptop that directly implicated Joe Biden- You campaign tirelessly to sold-out arenas crisscrossing the country with historic enthusiasm- Your opponent is a two-time failed candidate, disqualified for plagiarism, who barely survived the primary, and then barely left his basement during the campaign- You win 74,222,958 votes, more than any other presidential candidate has ever won- You learn that somehow 159,633,396 people voted, the largest turnout in U.S. history, breaking the previous record by 20 million votes — the first time more than 140 million people voted and the highest % turnout in 120 years- You somehow “lose” by 42,000 votes in 3 states among a host of irregularities, drop box scandals, and controversies and despite winning practically every bellwether county and state- You think back and remember they spied on your campaign, invented a fake Russia hoax, impeached you and constantly smeared and lied about you in the media- You remember that anarchists and race hustlers unleashed months of riots and chaos in a possible domestic color revolution- You remember that you offered National Guard troops on J6 but the offer was denied by Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser- You remember that you said just hours before to peacefully and patriotically march- You remember everything you’d given up in your previous life to be hated, attacked, and vilified by the DC snakes, insiders, and elitists- Your own VP just fist-bumped Nancy Pelosi inside the Capitol- You realize the entire DC cabal has conspired and plotted to hand the White House to a puppet they could controlIs it any wonder why Trump might have been a little upset on J6? He wasn’t responsible for what happened despite what the media says. It was four years of lying, cheating, and betrayal by those who wanted to get Trump at all costs. Nevertheless, he gathered himself and released a video telling people to go home—an act the illegitimate J6 Committee tried to criminalize.Then they impeached him again. Despite all of it, he’s decided to come back to retake the White House and finish what he started, a decision that provoked Biden’s DOJ to indict him multiple times for 700 years in federal prison.Who else could endure what Donald Trump has?

Goldhedge

Legendary

The events of January 6th are often compared to the Civil war. I do not see it this way, as I am not retarded.

The events were actually closest to the Boston massacre: Unarmed people rioting, redcoats firing shots into the crowd.

The difference? The 1770 redcoats were actually tried. John Adams represented them. Two were convicted of manslaughter.

Redcoats being tried in America in 1770 was unheard of. Two of the grievances in The Declaration of Independence describe a two tiered justice system, including mock trials for redcoats, and redcoats being shipped overseas to have an unfair trial or no trial at all.

In 2024, we are living out many of the grievances outlined by Thomas Jefferson and our Declaration of Independence, from that two tiered justice system, and the establishment waging war in the people, to taxation without representation and a government that serves only itself.

History doesn’t always repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Today in 2024, I don’t think about how “our democracy” was almost overthrown by Americans with flags, redressing their grievances. I am acutely aware that this government has devolved the very thing our founders were willing to commit treason to stop.

I’m thankful for our Bill of Rights particularly our ninth and tenth amendments. These are the failsafes for when tyranny would inevitably come to America again. I’m thankful for XdotCom, where we can openly have this conversation, without the fear of being censored or unpersoned at the command of the government.

It’s easy to become demoralized when you see what the government is doing to us — whether it’s inflating our dollar and taxing us into poverty, amplifying agendas that come for our kids, or trying to start World War III with nuclear superpowers. I know It doesn’t always feel that way, but there is always reason for hope.

So for now, exposing their lies, and talking about the stories they really don’t want you to talk about, and above all, never stop making fun of your enemy. Your power to expose them lies in their humiliation. Happy fake insurrection day.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

The events of January 6th are often compared to the Civil war. I do not see it this way, as I am not retarded.

The events were actually closest to the Boston massacre: Unarmed people rioting, redcoats firing shots into the crowd.

The difference? The 1770 redcoats were actually tried. John Adams represented them. Two were convicted of manslaughter.

Redcoats being tried in America in 1770 was unheard of. Two of the grievances in The Declaration of Independence describe a two tiered justice system, including mock trials for redcoats, and redcoats being shipped overseas to have an unfair trial or no trial at all.

In 2024, we are living out many of the grievances outlined by Thomas Jefferson and our Declaration of Independence, from that two tiered justice system, and the establishment waging war in the people, to taxation without representation and a government that serves only itself.

History doesn’t always repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Today in 2024, I don’t think about how “our democracy” was almost overthrown by Americans with flags, redressing their grievances. I am acutely aware that this government has devolved the very thing our founders were willing to commit treason to stop.

I’m thankful for our Bill of Rights particularly our ninth and tenth amendments. These are the failsafes for when tyranny would inevitably come to America again. I’m thankful for XdotCom, where we can openly have this conversation, without the fear of being censored or unpersoned at the command of the government.

It’s easy to become demoralized when you see what the government is doing to us — whether it’s inflating our dollar and taxing us into poverty, amplifying agendas that come for our kids, or trying to start World War III with nuclear superpowers. I know It doesn’t always feel that way, but there is always reason for hope.

So for now, exposing their lies, and talking about the stories they really don’t want you to talk about, and above all, never stop making fun of your enemy. Your power to expose them lies in their humiliation. Happy fake insurrection day.

💪

Goldhedge

Legendary
"How do you 'slip one in?'" Q

JPMorgan's 10 shockers for 2024: Biden will pull out of presidential race over poor health, rolling blackouts will hit cities and driverless cars boycotted​

• JPMorgan strategist Michael Cembalest has released a top 10 surprises for 2024
  • Amongst some financial predictions, Cembalest speculates that President Biden will vacate office before the November election citing health problems
  • Cembalest also remarks that 2024 will be the year people push back against driverless cars and an inhalable version of the Covid vaccine will hit the market
By JOE HUTCHISON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:33 EST, 7 January 2024

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom