Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^did they jump overboard?^^

1704628894763.png

1704628915806.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Obama used this belief about minorities being incarcerated longer and more often than whites to enact a law which resulted in keeping offenders out of prison and not putting the offense on their record. We all saw the result of this at the mass shooting in Florida which David Hogg exploited similarly to Greta. They should hook up.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^it's them again^^

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Obama used this belief about minorities being incarcerated longer and more often than whites to enact a law which resulted in keeping offenders out of prison and not putting the offense on their record. We all saw the result of this at the mass shooting in Florida which David Hogg exploited similarly to Greta. They should hook up.
They should be neutered and spayed first.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Awesome recap.

It was 2:20 p.m. on this day in 2021. I was in my classroom- quadruple masked- explaining to my students how queer slaves actually wrote the Constitution, when I heard it: sobbing from the hall.

I went outside to find my colleague, an English teacher, sobbing uncontrollably. At first I thought Ron DeSantis had made our jobs even more difficult by banning us from discussing our kinks in the classroom, but it was far worse.

“A white supremacist insurrectionist has his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk,” they/them cried.

I rushed back into my classroom to see the look of fear on my students’ faces.

“Are we going to lose access to our puberty blockers?” a purple-haired demiboy asked.

“If they overthrow our democracy, yes,” I replied.

For the next several hours we watched the TV in fear as several hundred terrorists searched the Capitol for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, so they could have their way with her.

Thankfully, a brave police officer of color shot a hysterical Karen in the face, sending the MAGA idiots running for their lives at the sight of such a strong Black man.

When it was over, 640 police officers of color had been killed and Ilhan Omar’s brother-husband had been deported back to Somalia.

My students knew how close we had come to losing our democracy- mostly because I told them so.

We must #NeverForgetJan6

How did you hear the news?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Awesome recap.

It was 2:20 p.m. on this day in 2021. I was in my classroom- quadruple masked- explaining to my students how queer slaves actually wrote the Constitution, when I heard it: sobbing from the hall.

I went outside to find my colleague, an English teacher, sobbing uncontrollably. At first I thought Ron DeSantis had made our jobs even more difficult by banning us from discussing our kinks in the classroom, but it was far worse.

“A white supremacist insurrectionist has his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk,” they/them cried.

I rushed back into my classroom to see the look of fear on my students’ faces.

“Are we going to lose access to our puberty blockers?” a purple-haired demiboy asked.

“If they overthrow our democracy, yes,” I replied.

For the next several hours we watched the TV in fear as several hundred terrorists searched the Capitol for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, so they could have their way with her.

Thankfully, a brave police officer of color shot a hysterical Karen in the face, sending the MAGA idiots running for their lives at the sight of such a strong Black man.

When it was over, 640 police officers of color had been killed and Ilhan Omar’s brother-husband had been deported back to Somalia.

My students knew how close we had come to losing our democracy- mostly because I told them so.

We must #NeverForgetJan6

How did you hear the news?

His twitter has some good stuff

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1704642196415.png

^^fvck he's screwing up our military, he's just concerned he didn't tell Joe timely. Who would have forgot it anyways

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary

View attachment 210568

So we already know that none arrested were Feds. I wonder home many Antifa they arrested and gave lengthy sentences. So far only one was identified and arrested. Good independent foreign press recap on Ashli Babbitt death. And video of agitators changing up their look below. There’s also a video somewhere of people dressed up as Trump supporters already inside the Capitol.

And more vids of Antifa

Latest posts

Top Bottom