Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The World Economic Forum has predicted their war game scenario “Cyber Polygon” will occur before 2025.

This will most likely occur during the 2024 election year.

'Leave The World Behind’ is a new Netflix special produced by the Obamas about cyber attacks and a “global communications breakdown”.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
The SEC should hit 20 million after next year then.
2013 FSU vs Auburn NC 26.06 million
2014 FSU vs Oregon playoff 28.16 million

2018 Clemson vs Bama playoff 25.28 million
2018 Clemson vs LSU NC 25.59 million

2022 UGA vs tOSU playoff 22.46 million
2022 UGA vs TCU NC 17.22 million

I won’t muck up the thread any longer. But point is that FSU is a huge draw, even relative to other championship games.

Isn't it weird how much the media pushed "Russia threatened our democracy" in '16 but the last few attacks by China, that actually shut stuff down and stole IP, got very little msm attention. It's almost like Biden is bought off so they just put up with whatever China does.
Tell me you’re retarded without telling me you’re retarded.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I don’t know who needs to hear this but…

Its already OBVIOUS this next election isn’t going down like 2020.

To pull off that last steal, they had to resort to extraordinary measures that fractured, exposed and stressed their fraud machinery to the breaking point.

And it still took them over 3 days to ‘find’ all 40,000 votes across the six battleground to hand Biden the fake win.

This time, millions of people who voted for Biden last won’t do that. Millions of people who didn’t vote for Trump fully intend to do so this time around.

This means the ‘margin of fraud’ they have to manufacture to flip the election to Biden or Obama’s stand-in, is going to very likely be about 15 to 20 times LARGER than it was in 2020.

How many people do you think they would be successful at GASLIGHTING this time around that Biden or his replacement got 99 million votes? Or whatever massive number it would end up being to overcome Trump’s Mt. Everest-sized lead?

They also had to stress their gaslighting machinery that last time to sell 81 million votes for the demented idiot that didn’t campaign. He’s not gonna campaign this time, either.

So it’s ok if you don’t see how the ground has shifted massively and bigly in Trump’s favor since 2020, which is why they resorted to the absurd levels of law fare in the last year. That’s why I’m here. To explain it to you.

They already know this next election can’t go like the last one. Even if you don’t.

It would really help people stopped hinting at me that Trump is some kind of fucking idiot.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GBJ0ZqaWsAEeBq2

Texas is such a shit show!

Ranchers say the state flooded their lands, killing animals. The Supreme Court will decide if Texas has to pay​

Texas ranchers say the state created a dam alongside their properties when it raised Interstate 10​

Top Bottom