Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🔴 The Red List- Operation Jade Helm

Designated Red Dots on your mailbox for the most part signifies you were/are marked.

From Military:

For background, my Ft Bragg unit trained more than 1,000 Military units (up to the Corps level)(1976-78
(100,000 troops) in “tactical & strategic Intelligence” using Command Post Exercises and platform instruction.

Prior to that, I managed the eradication of the communist insurgency in NE Thailand, and later created a SW program to fight other insurgencies - but shelved it for fear it might be used against Americans.

I was also J2/C2 for NATO Able Archer Exercises (1976, 1983).

That said, I’m an “expert” on these exercises and “counter-insurgency”.

When Jade Helm Field Training Exercise (FTX) was deployed by Obama across the Conservative Southwest,
I recognized all the components of my program being employed,
so I presumed my programmer
(whom I had fired)
made a career in a Defense Contracting firm based on my SW program

(my Chief Researcher {Carole Bird} was later murdered in her garage)

Jade Helm directors used my “TerrorRx” Software program and training manual to specifically collect “intelligence” on Conservatives in the SW as if they were Insurgents/Terrorists, and recruited naive Role players for “practice” interrogations to determine how they would react under hostile conditions.

Each phase of Jade Helm matched the stages of my software program.

In that period, I became vocal on social media, outing the strategy and sending warnings to Conservative politicians and a select few senior Military officers) that this exercise was the prelude to mass arrests and the imposition of a Police State by Obama, or his presumptive successor, Hillary.

Lots of folks (and Media) joined the outrage and contributed reports and videos of these operations - and Jade Helm concluded abruptly.

The exercise was Stage 1, to be followed by Stage 2, an actual operation to arrest Conservatives using all the Intelligence gathered in the exercise!

Trump’s election destroyed that Obama/Hillary/Soros scheme.

Once this operation would have kicked off alot of people you confide in as heroes of this "Patriot Movement" would have gone offline never to be heard from again. Didn't Alex Jones tell Tucker Carlson this? A. Jones was put in place to usurp the audience William Cooper was building. Did you all know when A. Jones allegedly exposed Bohemian Grove that he was on the guest list with an invite and reserved parking? You thought he hopped the fence with a camera crew? 🤣

You all do not even know you were being tagged for years. You were being set up to follow Alex Jones so the Cabal knew who to prioritize 1st once they implemented Martial Law and using illegal immigrants and UN Troops to target everyone who had markers on their mailbox. And you walking around calling these people heroes? How many movies have you seen where the one who told you the truth was the one setting you up for your downfall? This is what makes many of you so easy to please once you latch onto some big personality that supposedly spilling all these secrets but somehow happened to be skipped on Hillary Clinton hitlist.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

DEI has consumed academia, media, tech, military, government, the workplace, every institution of American society.

The Left injected this vile ideology into the government and private sectors, then incentivized and promoted racism, sexism, and discrimination towards straight white men. All under the guise of “diversity, equity, and inclusion”.

The same people who cry about everything being “fascist” and “racist” are projecting. They are the ones who created a fascistic technocracy to enact racial discrimination. Their victimhood is a shield for their own crimes.

This isn’t politics anymore. This is war. The sooner Americans realize this, the sooner we can get to holding them accountable and cleaning up their mess.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

If you think this coming Biden impeachment vote in the House 'means nothing!', you're looking at the wrong things.

They impeached Trump TWICE in the House, then held TWO Senate trials where they laid out their case for REMOVING HIM FROM OFFICE.

Trump easily survived BOTH Senate trials because there was no real evidence presented by the trial managers showing the country Trump had done anything wrong. He had a very good defense team that turned the assholes back both times.

Its an ELECTION YEAR coming up.

This is gonna be EPIC.

Do you know WHY? [Danny Devito voice! See clip below!]

Because Biden **REALLY DID THIS SHIT**.

And they can PROVE IT.

Doesn't matter what the freaking Senate vote is.

Both the impeachment in the House and the Senate Trial are gonna be really good PRIMETIME TV.

A perfect segue into 2024.

As we prepare for the Trump return march to the White House in January 2025.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨🚨BREAKING: Rep. Tim Burchett requests Chairman James Comer to “subpoena flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein's private plane, as well as any other documents you deem appropriate and necessary to determine who are among the scumbags Epstein counted as clients and highlight any who are or previously were government officials”

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder

If you think this coming Biden impeachment vote in the House 'means nothing!', you're looking at the wrong things.

They impeached Trump TWICE in the House, then held TWO Senate trials where they laid out their case for REMOVING HIM FROM OFFICE.

Trump easily survived BOTH Senate trials because there was no real evidence presented by the trial managers showing the country Trump had done anything wrong. He had a very good defense team that turned the assholes back both times.

Its an ELECTION YEAR coming up.

This is gonna be EPIC.

Do you know WHY? [Danny Devito voice! See clip below!]

Because Biden **REALLY DID THIS SHIT**.

And they can PROVE IT.

Doesn't matter what the freaking Senate vote is.

Both the impeachment in the House and the Senate Trial are gonna be really good PRIMETIME TV.

A perfect segue into 2024.

As we prepare for the Trump return march to the White House in January 2025.

He’s wrong all the time.

Following some people that know this stuff believe "they" will be able to lock Trump up over the whole .... Chutkan is the judge overseeing Trump's criminal trial over his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, culminating in the events leading up to the January 6 Capitol attack.

He’s 100% getting convicted. He’s going to be sentenced to jail so we will see how it plays out. But without a shadow of a doubt, his conviction is coming.

I wonder if they’ll stage another huge event from the extremist MAGA crowd. They are wanting a reaction, i hope we don’t give it to them.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
He’s 100% getting convicted. He’s going to be sentenced to jail so we will see how it plays out. But without a shadow of a doubt, his conviction is coming.

I wonder if they’ll stage another huge event from the extremist MAGA crowd. They are wanting a reaction, i hope we don’t give it to them.
I have no idea what’s going to happen with him. I do know that they won’t stop until he’s no longer a threat…and 2024 is going to be bonkers. Think of the possibilities…new pandemic, cyber attacks, continued escalations over seas, terror sleeper cells being activated in the US, former US President being convicted, civil unrest, election cycle. Buckle up friends. It will make 2020 look like a cake walk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom