Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

These worthless FCKS!!!

They fudge numbers to make it appear the economy is doing good...

It's as if they don't know we can look for ourselves and see how bad the economy is!!🤣🤣

"Consumer Spending" on CREDIT is NOT actual spending!! IT'S DEBT!!!

Sorry, I know it's not funny but I can't help but to laugh at how easily they get in front of a camera and flat out lie!!

Who else thinks THIS👇🏼 ASSHAT is COMPLETELY FULL OF SHlT?!?😂

🇺🇸🔥Trump2024🔥🇺🇸

Because We The People can't afford how GREAT the Biden economy is!!

These worthless FCKS!!!

They fudge numbers to make it appear the economy is doing good...

It's as if they don't know we can look for ourselves and see how bad the economy is!!🤣🤣

"Consumer Spending" on CREDIT is NOT actual spending!! IT'S DEBT!!!

Sorry, I know it's not funny but I can't help but to laugh at how easily they get in front of a camera and flat out lie!!

Who else thinks THIS👇🏼 ASSHAT is COMPLETELY FULL OF SHlT?!?😂

🇺🇸🔥Trump2024🔥🇺🇸

Because We The People can't afford how GREAT the Biden economy is!!

IMG_2681.jpeg

Goldhedge

Legendary
🕓Flashback: My article, "Meet Geert Wilders" all the way back from 2010...

For those who believe Geert Wilders' recent success reflects promising change, it does not.

Despite my poor writing skills over a decade ago, my research revealed Wilders to be, not an outsider, but a manufactured cog in the collective West's War on Terror™️ with close connections to the establishment.

In my 2010 article, I explained how Wilders was being built up and promoted and warned about the wider role he (and those like him) would eventually assume.

His recent success only signals a change in the establishment's narrative.

With a desperate need to distract the public from NATO's failure in Ukraine, Western leadership is falling back on the well-oiled "clash of civilizations" that got them through 20 years of global-spanning war. It is also a cultivated mindset that can quickly pivot against other non-white "enemies" of the West, namely China.

Link: https://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2010/10/meet-geert-wilders.html

Follow The New Atlas on Telegram:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Disney’s “Wish” just bombed at the box office.

As has everything they’ve released the last few years except for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why?

Because Hollywood diversity mandates required studios to replace seasoned WHITE MALE writers and artists with less talented POC.

And now:

The stories aren’t good.
The writing isn’t as good.
The acting isn’t as good.
The artwork isn’t as good.

And all of it preaches rather than entertains.

And it all costs more to see, because BIDENOMICS has made going to the movies a big ticket event.

Disney and Hollywood made one crucial mistake in their planning:

You can’t FORCE people to spend money on things they don’t wanna see.

Call it racism or misogyny all you want, but it’s why the entertainment industry is circling the drain.

And until they decide to refocus on traditional white male-driven stories and leads…

It’s not gonna get any better.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Disney’s “Wish” just bombed at the box office.

As has everything they’ve released the last few years except for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why?

Because Hollywood diversity mandates required studios to replace seasoned WHITE MALE writers and artists with less talented POC.

And now:

The stories aren’t good.
The writing isn’t as good.
The acting isn’t as good.
The artwork isn’t as good.

And all of it preaches rather than entertains.

And it all costs more to see, because BIDENOMICS has made going to the movies a big ticket event.

Disney and Hollywood made one crucial mistake in their planning:

You can’t FORCE people to spend money on things they don’t wanna see.

Call it racism or misogyny all you want, but it’s why the entertainment industry is circling the drain.

And until they decide to refocus on traditional white male-driven stories and leads…

It’s not gonna get any better.

Disney released it's SEC guidance recently. They admit that ESG is hurting their brand and expect it to continue to hurt it further but they aren't changing. Lawsuits are going to have to fix this because these leftist don't care if they completely bankrupt a co.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1701107068147.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There is more punishment dealt out on sports fields and courts for rules violations than to criminals who kill and maim.

Here's the reason the world is like it is. Criminals and misfits know if there are no consequences for minor infractions, there won't be any for major infractions. This is anarchy condoned by the politicians.

Latest posts

Top Bottom