Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Sane Take on Elon’s Visit to Israel

He makes three points we should all be able to agree with:

-Those who want to murder civilians must be neutralized
-We must stop teaching hate to younger generations
-Try to build prosperity

You’ll notice the ambiguity in his delivery, as not to direct it specifically at one side. The pro-Israeli crowd have taken this statement and used it to fuel their narrative, however, I think he is talking about both sides.

I think Elon will visit Gaza at some point as well, but chose to visit Israel first for optics reasons. To both combat the ludicrous claims of “anti-semitism”, and because it would be easier for the American public to accept, given most of them lean more pro-Israel than pro-Palestine.

Now if Elon were to visit Gaza, he would be doing so having already visited Israel, so the MSM cannot claim a visit to Gaza to be anti-semitic. It would be in the interest of fairness and diplomacy.

Elon has proven himself to be fair and objective. He is willing to meet with people he does not agree with, such as meeting with Senator Schumer to talk about AI regulation. He understands diplomacy requires hearing all sides of the argument, which is why I don’t think this story ends with just this one visit to Israel, and this visit does not mean he is now pro-Israel.

Elon is pro-humanity, and is working towards prosperity of all innocent people on both sides, and I think we should all be able to agree with that. Lets not jump to conclusions just yet, and let the situation unfold before we declare the sky has fallen.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Top Bottom