Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

🚨BREAKING: Police in Las Vegas arrest 8 teenagers who now face murder charges over death of Jonathan Lewis Jr., a 17-year-old white high school student. He was jumped and beaten to death on Nov 1 near Rancho High School.

Jonathan's father claims on his GoFundMe, "that one of [Jonathan's] smaller friends had something stolen by this group of 15 and they threw the small boy in the trash can and our son confronted them and he was attacked by them."

The killers whooped in triumph and joy while jumping and stomping on Lewis's helpless limp body. Every single one of them should die in prison.

Why only 8?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Good lessons learned from this Exercise. FAC/FIAC defense evolved from this. ROE is different. Losing a simulation is not a bad thing.

The Point Is That The Dipshits Changed The Scenario To Provide An Outcome That Would Not Have Happened In The Original Version - The Top Brass Did Not Want to Admit to Losing.

Would Have Been Better to Say, "Well We Just Laid a Fucking Egg - Let's Analyze It & Make Changes to Fix It"

Maybe That Happened Years Later But Not At That Time, When It Should Have

*** It Would Be Like Letting Texas aTm Which Has Lived in Mediocrity Its' Entire Existence Go Back And Create a Bunch of Fictional National Championships Put Them On Their Stadium Wall and 18-Wheeler Travel Truck Then Say They Are a Blue-Blood Football Power...

Oh Fuck! Never Mind That Shit Did Happen In Real Life

You Know What I'm Saying

Carry On

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Aggie fans were laughing at us for “stealing” Jimbo 6 years ago. Who’s laughing now you weirdo cultist collie worshiping dorks?

milkman+lassie.JPG

Most People Just Bury There Dog In The Backyard When They Die - Not These Geeks

LmpwZw.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^freaks and criminal judges^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The new members only thread seems to be really taking off, LULZ…

I’m getting more here, where 1A is in full effect.

If it’s dues you want, my unwarranted advice is you make it mandatory. We can all afford it.

I’ll say it, the two thread thing is gay as fuck and merely 5 pages after a week or so proves it. There’s been no mass exodus. There’s only a circle jerk of pussies over there feeling safer because they don’t see some faggit from the gaggle laugh emoji-ing their posts.

A handful of actual vaginas couldn’t take the gaggle of faggits so they tucked their tails and ran.

Fucking pathetic…

Hope this helps.
It Fn Helped me thank you

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
:ROFLMAO:

🔥🚨BREAKING: I want to apologize to all of my followers. I got community noted when I shared what I thought was a photo of Michelle Obama being pregnant.

The community note corrected me by stating: ‘Relying solely on Google images, there are currently no authentic pictures available showing Michelle Obama pregnant.’

Anyone with a brain could know that was a fake prego photo. It didn't have a massive dingus hanging down below the belly...a rip cord.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

🚨BREAKING: Police in Las Vegas arrest 8 teenagers who now face murder charges over death of Jonathan Lewis Jr., a 17-year-old white high school student. He was jumped and beaten to death on Nov 1 near Rancho High School.

Jonathan's father claims on his GoFundMe, "that one of [Jonathan's] smaller friends had something stolen by this group of 15 and they threw the small boy in the trash can and our son confronted them and he was attacked by them."

The killers whooped in triumph and joy while jumping and stomping on Lewis's helpless limp body. Every single one of them should die in prison.

Take them to the desert with the nimrod who ran down the retired policeman and leave them. Smear them with honey so the insects can feed when they sit/lay down. The sun shining on the honey will baste them well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom