Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
That shit don't fly South...

Shaun uses the world "naggers" under the video. I also do not think it says I am racist by pointing out someone else being racist. Furthermore, how does posting a video of criminals make someone racist. Using a derogatory racist term makes someone racists. Do better.
Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 8.46.50 AM.png

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Shaun uses the word "naggers" under the video. I also do not think it says I am racist by pointing out someone else being racist. Furthermore, how does posting a video of criminals make someone racist. Using a derogatory racist term makes someone racists. Do better. If is also cute he insults me immediately for pointing out his racism. I have been following this thread since the mainboard. There is zero reason for anyone needing to be racist.
What they are is what they are.. that little white girl is just a much a nagged as the others.

Goldhedge

Legendary

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Goodmorning to everyone. So what do we have ahead of us? D. Trump doesn't have anymore rallies after the 18th. C. Thomas is no longer under investigation. Banks can no longer operate effectively after November 19th without being ISO-20022 Compliant. VK leaving after Nov 22nd. (Whatever that supposed to mean) Iraq is opening up for trade with other currencies. Mike Johnson is funding military construction. (I wonder if it's the immigrant Camps?) Federal prosecutors are planning to make public the “client list” of professors, military, government contractors for Human Trafficking. What do you all think? We are in for a wild one.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Alpha.

NEW: UFC’s Dana White says he told a big sponsor to “go f*** yourself” after they told him to delete a social media post that he shared of Donald Trump.

Amazing 🔥🔥🔥

“One of our big sponsors called and said, take that down.”

“I said, go f*** yourself. You vote for whoever you want to vote for and I'll vote for whoever I want to vote for. That's how this works. I don't even care who you're voting for. It's none of my f***ing business. F*** you.”

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨Breaking: Democrats Concede

What choice do they have?

Israel Will Not Receive Funding.

The Border Will Receive Funding.

Military Will Receive Funding.

ISO-20022 Goes Live Nov 19th

Clarence Thomas Is No Longer Under Investigation.

Iraq Is About To Enter The WTO.

Bibi Netanyahu Is Being Reported To ICC.

Ukraine Money Laundering Is Shutdown.

The Illegal Immigrants Are Leaving.

What else is there to look forward to for Democrats?

Mike Johnson is Cabal? 🤣

Mike Johnson is a Rino? 🤣

Mike Johnson is Freemason? 🤣

Mike Johnson is a sell out? 🤣

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hell, they could have actually asked a Nole about it. His last year was chaos. Blaming the school, fans and media when he was responsible for some bad hiring decisions, and angry attitude. Stopped recruiting. I saw a stat that he was 26-1 with Jameis but has a roughly 67% winning percentage without.
aggies don't ask for input. They believe they are better than anyone else.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
:ROFLMAO:

🔥🚨BREAKING: I want to apologize to all of my followers. I got community noted when I shared what I thought was a photo of Michelle Obama being pregnant.

The community note corrected me by stating: ‘Relying solely on Google images, there are currently no authentic pictures available showing Michelle Obama pregnant.’

Latest posts

Top Bottom