Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
In order for the West to win this civilizational battle, it must:
1) Proudly and unequivocally defend Western values;
2) Reject cultural relativism and the unicornia vision of multiculturalism;
3) Recommit to individual dignity over the celebration of collective identity politics;
4) Recognize that all cultures are not equal;
5) Recognize that all religious beliefs are not equally consistent with Western values;
6) Recognize that all immigrants are not equally likely to assimiliate and adopt Western values;
7) Recognize that immigrants who espouse intolerable values that seek to destroy our civilization will be deported (en masse);
8) Implement a rational immigration policy that recognizes the importance of cultural homophily (choosing immigrants who hail from cultures that possess similar values to those of the host nations);
9) Exhibit zero tolerance for seditious belief systems; such systems can be criminalized if they constitute an existential threat to our freedoms and liberties.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :poop: :poop: :poop: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Gasoline prices are on a downward trend, with 11 states now averaging below $3 per gallon. The steady decline comes amid falling seasonal demand and use of less-expensive winter-grade gas.

Drivers in the states closest to the Gulf Coast's oil production and refineries are looking at average pump prices just under $3 per gallon, according to AAA data. Those include:

Alabama: $2.95

Arkansas: $2.95

Georgia: $2.85

Kentucky: $2.99

Louisiana: $2.92

Mississippi: $2.84

Missouri: $2.99

Oklahoma: $2.91

South Carolina: $2.93

Tennessee: $2.96

Texas: $2.80

"These states generally have the lowest excise taxes on gasoline...they are near refining centers where the gasoline is produced cutting down on distribution costs," Andy Lipow, president of Lipow Oil Associates told Yahoo Finance on Monday.

Meanwhile the national average for gasoline sits at $3.36, compared to $3.78 one year ago.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Will donate to his campaign.

Think the Secret Service will start shooting like they did to protect Grandpa's granddaughter?

US inflation fell to 3.2 per cent in October, lower than economists had expected and the first decline for four months. Consumer prices rose 3.2 per cent year on year in October, down from an annual rate of 3.7 per cent in September. The annual rise was slightly less than economists had forecast, and prices were flat month on month.

Core inflation — which strips out volatile food and energy prices — was also slightly weaker than economists had predicted, dipping from 4.1 per cent to 4.0 per cent on a year on year basis. Core inflation rose by 0.2 per cent month on month.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
aggie and other schools need to reevaluate how they negotiate and hire coaches. Taxi drivers and trash men know when they are being cheated and the math doesn't work.
Hell, they could have actually asked a Nole about it. His last year was chaos. Blaming the school, fans and media when he was responsible for some bad hiring decisions, and angry attitude. Stopped recruiting. I saw a stat that he was 26-1 with Jameis but has a roughly 67% winning percentage without.

yankmenoodle

Elite
It’s a private school so I’m not 100% sure

We’re still researching options

I’m contacting America’s front line doctors in the am

I told her to transfer her children, don’t finance the enemy

If someone is telling you to do something against ur will then they are the enemy
American Center for Law and Justice. Call them.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Whether it’s changing a single letter or placing a meme of “is it them again boo boo?” Is the same damn thing.

Cry harder fuck face.

Explain how that video and comment is racist? And honestly your comment makes you the racist cause you just assumed.

Shaun uses the word "naggers" under the video. I also do not think it says I am racist by pointing out someone else being racist. Furthermore, how does posting a video of criminals make someone racist. Using a derogatory racist term makes someone racists. Do better. If is also cute he insults me immediately for pointing out his racism. I have been following this thread since the mainboard. There is zero reason for anyone needing to be racist.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom