Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Biden is dragging his nits across Xi’s chin! Slava America!

"I can tell you that President Biden intends to make very clear to President Xi to get ready. He's going to be dealing with President Biden for the next five years," Campbell told Fox News Digital.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
This is unfucking-believable…

Follow this guy on telegram. He’s fighting this all over the country with success.

https://t.me/CovidPenalty

im told its not the clot shot but the regular scheduled vaccinations the school is requiring

i found a covid exemption form but the school isnt specifying covid

i even asked a couple of doctor buddies and they said they never heard of a medical exemption form, its literally a brand new policy about a month old

every catholic school in pcola is requiring the "shots"

shes probably gonna send the kids to public school (gulf breeze, which is great) or home school them

i told her to tell st johns to fuk off

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Rheinmetall awarded contract to supply Ukraine with 32 Leopard 1 systems, including 25 main battle tanks, recovery vehicles, and training tanks, plus support services, with delivery in 2024.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
im told its not the clot shot but the regular scheduled vaccinations the school is requiring

i found a covid exemption form but the school isnt specifying covid

i even asked a couple of doctor buddies and they said they never heard of a medical exemption form, its literally a brand new policy about a month old

every catholic school in pcola is requiring the "shots"

shes probably gonna send the kids to public school (gulf breeze, which is great) or home school them

i told her to tell st johns to fuk off
Pensacola Catholic high school about to lose a lot of athletes they recruited last year. Especially baseball

Goldhedge

Legendary
Praying Medic@prayingmedic

Re: Rep Clay Higgins confronting Chris Wray about ghost buses filled with FBI informants on Jan 6th.

My partners and I have been lifetime data scientists. We own the digital ID of every mobile device/computer in the U.S. and have indexed and archived every IP address in the world. Our extensive experience in big and deep data, including geotracking and geolocation makes our dozens of data companies the top authority for providing data to corporations, law enforcement and U.S. government agencies like the CIA, NSA, DoD, DIA, NGA, NRO, FBI, as well as Interpol and foreign intelligence organizations.

There are a number of videos documenting these ghost buses as well as a number of mostly nondescript DOJ vans that dropped off ninja wearing individuals that appear in other videos to have breached the Capitol cutting fencing, removing barricades, opening doors, and other nefarious behaviors. We also tracked the infamous J6 ‘pipe bomber’ from one of these vans. Later, we eventually tracked them to a Virginia Metro station where a perfect capture of their vehicle license plate was made. The FBI has ALL of this information.

Shortly after they were alerted, however, AT&T mysteriously ‘accidentally’ corrupted that and only that particular cell phone user’s data. Additionally, their mobile device was used hundreds of times before and after J6 accessing keycard required DOJ/FBI parking garages and buildings.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Do not let this interaction today between @RepClayHiggins and FBI Director Wray go unnoticed.

Despite Joe Biden’s suspended animation and stupor type interaction with Xi Jinpeng today (which I agree is a very important meeting), the fact that there is evidence that our FBI had sources and agents operating before and inside the J6 rally is further proof that our FBI, under the current leadership, is out of touch with the American people.

#WeThePeople have little to no trust in this important and storied institution. That is a real shame!

Latest posts

Top Bottom