Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There never was any desire by most of the people in law enforcement and the judiciary to go in depth on the 2020 and 2022 elections. Some states are examining it and finding lots of evidence.

They plan all along was to delay until 2024 and let them cheat their asses off right in front of you (Kentucky Gov race this week was a trial run) and say nana-nana-boo-boo. After 2024 there will be nothing left to be governed but a lot of property and lots of bodies as what they have sowen will pit people against people.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

ding-dong.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
The new members only thread seems to be really taking off, LULZ…

I’m getting more here, where 1A is in full effect.

If it’s dues you want, my unwarranted advice is you make it mandatory. We can all afford it.

I’ll say it, the two thread thing is gay as fuck and merely 5 pages after a week or so proves it. There’s been no mass exodus. There’s only a circle jerk of pussies over there feeling safer because they don’t see some faggit from the gaggle laugh emoji-ing their posts.

A handful of actual vaginas couldn’t take the gaggle of faggits so they tucked their tails and ran.

Fucking pathetic…

Hope this helps.
How about you stop being a fucking bitch and become a member then pussy. Help support your wonderful 1A thread here faggot.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I want to make sure we don’t lose sight of who is among the top of the pyramid of the globalist elite trying to take over the world by first destroying it then “building it back better” in their image.

One of those at the very top is @Pontifex (Pope Francis).

His recent actions promoting transgender behavior as well as homosexual activities by many catholic bishops ( @USCCB ), including many known for their pedophile activities as well as select catholic services who are involved in child trafficking is an abhorrent attitude for a Pontiff to display.

Now, the Pope is going after one of the only US Bishops in the United States standing up for the catholic faith. Bishop Strickland of Tyler, TX is being punished for promoting & protecting the faith of his flock in Tyler.

Please pray for Bishop Joseph Strickland 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Goldhedge

Legendary
The new members only thread seems to be really taking off, LULZ…

I’m getting more here, where 1A is in full effect.

If it’s dues you want, my unwarranted advice is you make it mandatory. We can all afford it.

I’ll say it, the two thread thing is gay as fuck and merely 5 pages after a week or so proves it. There’s been no mass exodus. There’s only a circle jerk of pussies over there feeling safer because they don’t see some faggit from the gaggle laugh emoji-ing their posts.

A handful of actual vaginas couldn’t take the gaggle of faggits so they tucked their tails and ran.

Fucking pathetic…

Hope this helps.
It's my understanding that the ads make revenue by clicking on them? Even if you don't buy?

Anyone have more intel on that? If so, click away!

Temu has some really cool stuff if you're looking for 'stuff'?

If not, just click on them anyway! It's entertaining.

Some folks are on social security and watch their pennies unlike the workforce who are rolling in dough.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Former Watergate prosecutor says ‘Trump is toast’ in NY fraud trial​

Nick Ackerman, a former Watergate prosecutor, said former President Trump is “toast” in his New York civil fraud case, arguing it is a “stupid move” for the former president to testify in his case after invoking the Fifth Amendment in a deposition for it last summer.

“And basically at this point, Donald Trump is toast,” Ackerman said in a CNN interview. “I mean, he is basically going to be found to be a liar by the judge here.”

New York Attorney General Letitia James’s (D) office is suing Trump, the Trump organization and Trump’s sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., for $250 million over allegations of more than a decade of fraud.

Nick Ackerman, a former Watergate prosecutor, said former President Trump is “toast” in his New York civil fraud case, arguing it is a “stupid move” for the former president to testify in his case after invoking the Fifth Amendment in a deposition for it last summer.

“And basically at this point, Donald Trump is toast,” Ackerman said in a CNN interview. “I mean, he is basically going to be found to be a liar by the judge here.”

New York Attorney General Letitia James’s (D) office is suing Trump, the Trump organization and Trump’s sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., for $250 million over allegations of more than a decade of fraud.

He is toast in all his cases.

The people saying he isn’t are the same people saying the orcs are winning.

We used to lock these people in white padded rooms. Now days the situation is much worse than that and will likely require much more severe consequences.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I want to make sure we don’t lose sight of who is among the top of the pyramid of the globalist elite trying to take over the world by first destroying it then “building it back better” in their image.

One of those at the very top is @Pontifex (Pope Francis).

His recent actions promoting transgender behavior as well as homosexual activities by many catholic bishops ( @USCCB ), including many known for their pedophile activities as well as select catholic services who are involved in child trafficking is an abhorrent attitude for a Pontiff to display.

Now, the Pope is going after one of the only US Bishops in the United States standing up for the catholic faith. Bishop Strickland of Tyler, TX is being punished for promoting & protecting the faith of his flock in Tyler.

Please pray for Bishop Joseph Strickland 🙏🏼🇺🇸

This Pope is from the loins of The Devil.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

we-got-him-push-button.gif

The House Foreign Affairs Committee in the U.S. Congress has approved a bill to transfer frozen Russian assets to help Ukraine, Voice of America reported on Nov. 8.

The bill received 40 votes in favor and two votes against.

Committee chairman Michael McCaul, who tabled the bill, clarified that it demands that the Biden administration transfer frozen Russian sovereign assets to Ukraine. It also prohibits the return of Russian assets to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin until Russia compensates Ukraine.

McCaul went on to say that Russia, China, and Iran are collaborating to undermine the security of the United States and its allies. He warned that Putin's success in Ukraine would only embolden adversaries and jeopardize the national security interests of the US.

"It is beyond time that Russia pay for the war that it created," McCaul said.

Earlier, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that the United States is considering legal options, together with the European Union, to redirect $300 billion in Russian assets to Ukraine’s economic reconstruction and other needs.

On Jan. 26, the European Council Legal Service developed a plan to use frozen assets of the Russian Central Bank, valued at approximately $36.8 billion, for financing Ukraine's reconstruction.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Dawson triples down on his stance that we’ve all been in the midst of a huge psyops. Have no idea but he brings some very interesting court documents to back up the theory.
@Jayhox

Long thread

His claims that the fbi is working with Trump and the entire Russia narrative is a rouse to cover the fbi and Trump is a bit far fetched, but he did write a lot of words

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I was aggressively brainwashed as a kid. Almost all of you were as well. It is dangerous to NOT brainwash kids.

I was brainwashed to love my country and capitalism and to hold the melting pot as a cherished goal. That software propelled America forward.

Kids today are brainwashed into an oppressed-oppressor mindset that guarantees destruction. That's partly because the brainwashing of American kids has been delegated to China via TikTok.

You can't say you didn't see it coming. It's obvious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom