Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Could be for sure. He says exactly what I would say regarding any particular topic. Too good to be true kind of thing.
Yes, I do like the way he went after the moderators about being in one the Russian hoax and other fake news bs. Trump would know I believe if he is real or controlled, we will see if he has a place in Trumps administration.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
While I’d never rule out a 2020 style cheat of solely rigging the top of the ticket…here in Kentucky people actually buy Andy’s aww shucks good ol boy act. He’s a “nice guy” so people couldn’t care less that he had KSP out there getting the plate numbers of the non compliant attending church services during the plandemic. Cameron loss doesn’t surprise me
I'm still 9 pages back, but wanted to echo this take. People forget he was the lock down king because he got medical Marijuana passed (not coming til 20 fucking 25) and sports gambling passed.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
She is my frined on IG and weve communicated. She likes my posts and like my comments. We even DMd

This is just a small screen shot. We started communicating early October. I erase them for the most part bc. She's sent me IG posts to share. She Told me she was going to be on Barstool. Aske if Im in Florida. She's really a normal down to earth human.

View attachment 207690

Well fuck dude ask her what the hell she saw that day why did she freak out?

Better yet get her in on this board!!!

Final question, are you hitting that?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Let's see what happens when they take it to court:

From Big Ten: "As a penalty imposed on the institution, the University football team must compete without its Head Football Coach for the games remaining in the 2023 regular-season, effective immediately. This disciplinary action shall not preclude the University or its football team from having its Head Football Coach attend practices or other football team activities."

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I have an update on this.

They had a meeting on Bowers injury this morning. The holistic doctor from Germany commented on Kirby.

He told the group that Kirby is a true healer of mind, body, and spirit. He then clasped Kirby's hand and held Kirby's hand up to the group. He said, "These gentlemen these are the hands of a healer."

There was not a dry eye in the room. Some of the greatest holistic medical experts in world were crying with joy.

He went on to say: "In the world of medicine, we aim to heal the physical ailments, but often, we forget the power of healing the mind and spirit. Kirby, you have mastered the art of instilling a sense of purpose, determination, and resilience in your players. You've taught them how to overcome challenges, to find their inner strength, and to push themselves to the limits they never thought possible."
I told you. Kirby is a true healer on mind, body and spirit.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Genuine question, have you actually seen it?
*Ie: not the generic "Frazzledrip" version, but the supposed Huma/Killary torture footage.
(*I still haven't been able to find it at all, and tbh not sure if I could even watch it.)
There were 4 police officers that committed suicide in a 24 hour span in LA. I bet one of them leaked it.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Genuine question, have you actually seen it?
*Ie: not the generic "Frazzledrip" version, but the supposed Huma/Killary torture footage.
(*I still haven't been able to find it at all, and tbh not sure if I could even watch it.)
It's supposedly on the dark web. I've never seen it though.

Probably because I've never been to the dark web.

I understand one needs some serious inet 'protection' before venturing down there....

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
That’s been around for several years now. Never seen it, but have heard some audio from it. Same time that was first making the rounds there was also audio supposedly of John Podesta in a similar act.

Also remember Hillary in an interview actually bring it up by name trying to brush it off.

Not sure if it’s supposedly from the Weiner laptop or where

Latest posts

Top Bottom