Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Again: This thread here is staying on the Main Forum and not changing.

We are also trying to make an equivalent thread on the members only forum, but are trying to streamline everything as much as possible. I’m trying to reduce as much redundant posting and minimize peoples need to check both places

There’s probably going to be a bit of a clusterfuck with information for the next week or so because I’m trying to find the best way to implement things.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Again: This thread here is staying on the Main Forum and not changing.

We are also trying to make an equivalent thread on the members only forum, but are trying to streamline everything as much as possible. I’m trying to reduce as much redundant posting and minimize peoples need to check both places

There’s probably going to be a bit of a clusterfuck with information for the next week or so because I’m trying to find the best way to implement things.
We can we start the script?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Perhaps it was already polluted from the start, or at least very early on.

Sure there's prolly a few feralized psuedo-"christians" up in here who may even begin screeching about biblical scriptures being, I dunno, fuckin incorruptible or someshit....😂but the fact is that not a single living individual knows the actuality do we. We're just basically going off of what we've been taught by others who themselves were taught by others & so on, and in most cases scriptures quite likely generally just boils down to fuck all beyond being convincing narratives functioning as standardized predictive programming, aka: indoctrination.
"If everyone from da history books sez [···insert bullshit here···], it must therefore be the true true" 🤣
S
T
F
U

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
So I am a Patron. Do I have to Join the Membership? I started but it asked for me to create a handle or whatever. How do I simply upgrade this current profile to the membership without having to make any changes?
We are trying to get everyone moved over to the new Patreon TFSF membership. Please cancel your old patron and sign up according to the directions in the link below.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
We are trying to get everyone moved over to the new Patreon TFSF membership. Please cancel your old patron and sign up according to the directions in the link below.
Done n paid

Latest posts

Top Bottom