Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

That's nothing...

Give this a listen and read the comments... talk about misdirection!! Listen how they 'twist' people's intent as if they had mind-reading capabilities.

Two liberal nut cases stretching a point, or two...

The Trump movement is turning America fascist w/Jeff Sharlet | The Chris Hedges Report​

Jeff Sharlet has spent two decades covering the intersection of extreme Christian nationalism and the far-right. In his new book, Undertow: Scenes from a Slow Civil War, he gives snapshots of a country rapidly devolving into a Christian fascism state. He captures the rage, the despair, the dislocation, the alienation, the aesthetic of violence, and the magical thinking that are the foundations of all fascist movements—forces that are now coalescing around the Trump-led Republican Party.

The bizarre conspiracy theories and buffoonish quality of many who lead and embrace this movement, such as Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert, make the use American fascists easy to ridicule and dismiss. But Sharlet implores us to take them seriously as an existential threat to what is left of our anemic democracy.

Jeff Sharlet joins The Chris Hedges Report to discuss his new book and the rising tide of Christofascism threatening our democracy.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
She is my frined on IG and weve communicated. She likes my posts and like my comments. We even DMd

This is just a small screen shot. We started communicating early October. I erase them for the most part bc. She's sent me IG posts to share. She Told me she was going to be on Barstool. Aske if Im in Florida. She's really a normal down to earth human.

1699016318587.png

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I’ve been talking about THE PAUSE since November 2022.

I cannot believe he said this again!

He is saying it in a way that is very easy for everyone to understand, especially Anons.

The 4 Year Pause he is referring to is Biden’s Administration.

It’s to give everyone the opportunity to understand the situation we’re in by experiencing the brink of destruction.

ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE.

I can’t believe he said it again, especially the way he did

CLEAR
AS
DAY

I’ve been talking about THE PAUSE since November 2022.

I cannot believe he said this again!

He is saying it in a way that is very easy for everyone to understand, especially Anons.

The 4 Year Pause he is referring to is Biden’s Administration.

It’s to give everyone the opportunity to understand the situation we’re in by experiencing the brink of destruction.

ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE.

I can’t believe he said it again, especially the way he did

CLEAR
AS
DAY

Except that makes literally no sense since things are better now than under Trump.

Economy is better.

Military is stronger.

American stature is higher.

Foreign policy is improved.

No BLM riots.

No insurrections.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: According to the search warrant against New York Mayor Eric Adams' campaign fundraiser, Federal prosecutors are actually investigating whether Adams' campaign conspired with the Turkish government to receive illegal donations

This would certainly not be the first time Democrats have had funds laundered to their campaigns from foreign countries, in fact, a suspicious amount of ActBlue donations are tied to Chinese sources

Eric Adams canceled multiple meetings he had planned today. This is SERIOUS!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Julian Assange - Vault 7 - The Largest Intelligence Leak in History - The CIA’s Ability to Hack Surveil Anyone & Plant Anything on any Device

Only 1% of what Wikileaks released….

Vault 7 was a series of documents that WikiLeaks began to publish in March 2017.

These documents detailed the activities and capabilities of the CIA to perform electronic surveillance and cyber warfare

The files, detailed the agency's software capabilities, such as the ability to compromise cars, smart TVs, web browsers, and the operating systems of most smartphones (including Apple's iOS and Google's Android), as well as other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom