Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hey fucker, where’s my recs — even though we aren’t going anymore- 😂. You’re probably billing me by the quarter hour per post. Fucking lawyers. 😂
I gave you rec’s and you thanked me for it, fucker. Not my fault you wanted to hit the Great Plains in February. Dumbass. Here’s a rec: Show up late May and sit in a field waiting for a tornado to shoot you into Nebraska or Oklahoma. (And God have mercy on you if you end up in either.)

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I gave you rec’s and you thanked me for it, fucker. Not my fault you wanted to hit the Great Plains in February. Dumbass. Here’s a rec: Show up late May and sit in a field waiting for a tornado to shoot you into Nebraska or Oklahoma. (And God have mercy on you if you end up in either.)
Bitch.. oh yeah , you did. 😂

Goldhedge

Legendary
Look who I found - a Zelenski propagandist... hiding in upper left corner... he has a YT show!

What is Really Happening in Russia?​

The world has watched in horror has a mob of thousands of Russian men from Dagestan destroyed their local airport on hearing the news that a flight from Israel might be landing there. Russia is blaming Ukraine and the West for the rampant anti-Semitism currently occurring across Russia. Ukraine continues to hold Avdiivka as Russia's direct assaults on the city have now been happening for three weeks straight.

Last edited:

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Look who I found - a Zelenski propagandist... hiding in upper left corner... he has a YT show!

The world has watched in horror has a mob of thousands of Russian men from Dagestan destroyed their local airport on hearing the news that a flight from Israel might be landing there. Russia is blaming Ukraine and the West for the rampant anti-Semitism currently occurring across Russia. Ukraine continues to hold Avdiivka as Russia's direct assaults on the city have now been happening for three weeks straight.

Col. Macgregor could learn a thing or two from this wiki-loving genius.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pretty much covered this in here yesterday, but here’s a sticky I put up describing the changes I’m making:

@TFSF will post the process for getting membership activated tomorrow likely.

A couple of you guys were already switched from Platinum Patron to Member so I could test things out

Goldhedge

Legendary
Learn something new

Chronological History of Authorized Judgeships - District Courts​

This section provides dates and legislative authority for establishment, realignment, and creation of additional judgeships for the U.S. District Courts.

Information in this section is based on "Federal District Court Judges and the History of Their Courts", Erwin C. Surrency, 40 Federal Rules Decisions 139 and U.S. Statutes at Large.
Please choose a state.

Speaker Johnson comes out in support of Ukraine aid!!!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Last edited:

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder

Not watching this drivel.

CuriousFiend

Elite
This isn't true. Just because you haven't done actual research, and it doesn't take much, doesn't mean your statement is true.

Read any of these books and your claim is easily refuted.

Evidence that demands a verdict - Josh & Sean McDowell
The Case for Christ - Lee Strobel
Is Atheism Dead - Eric Metaxas

Or if that is too cumbersome for you. Simply watch this video by Gary Habermas

Good to see you again Hoos.
magicut_1698906331799.png
Screenshot_2023-11-02-23-23-06-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-23-23-28-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-23-23-38-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-23-23-49-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-23-24-09-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

Excellent choice!

NZ went for team red too.

😂 Course there ain't nothing wrong with Stalinda Schwabdern's pantywaste in team blue...
IMG_20231102_211425.jpg
[*Team Blue: Kiwibiden, apparently melting or possibly about to cry?]

The consensus was that team red can fuck NZ a lot more vigorously than blue.

[*Team Red: Kiwitrump, bald, may love cock, SEZ he ain't a WEFfer?]
magicut_1698914022230.jpg
IMG_20231101_155038_359.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom