Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CuriousFiend

Elite
After following your posts for a bit it seems like you just want to control how other people believe and act (including those who don’t even identify as christians).

We have bigger problems in this world than men wanting to respect women and other people via “servant leadership”.
🤔 Whale shit, that's kinda weird broe.

The first bit is accurately descriptive of your own consistent behaviours too Jake.

PSA-TLDR: 😎Best just skip this coz I'm totally flirting with Jake, prolly.
Oh sweet Jake, imo yore obviously not intellectually retarded, though some may strongly disagree.🤣

Regardless, it almost appears as if yore deliberately posting certain seemingly foolish crap quite regularly.
Eg: as emboldened above - posting a reasonably valid subjective observation—buttwich [un(?)]ironically is also a glaring example of projected hypocrisy.

😂It seems like intentionally nigglerized elicitation twerpletry...

Butt wtf four(?)

Why wood sum odd cunt with a rather impressive number of YT subs even bother wasting their time up in hair promoting cartoonish jewkrainian propaganda(?)

Perhaps the purpose is to be called out for such absurd nigglerisms(?)
IMG_20231017_164316_077.jpg
🖕😂
Or maybe yore nigglerisms also serve as part of a broader covert personality profiling thang(?)

Shirley Jake ain't sussing out TFSF members(?)
1033-its-bat-country.jpg
That'd bee ghey af, puss...or ahh, I mean -plus relative to ewe broe stan, first & foremost I prioritize loyalty with OG TFSF members....

...even those who're prolly ignoring both of us🤣...

....Idgafff, I'm simply highlighting yore very unusual behaviour, for multiple serious reasons:

(a) To increase the chances these legendary TFSF cunts can be aware of yore[Jake's] potential subversive schemery.

(b) ....add yore own raisins....

(c) 🤔...to, ahhh... I dunno demand ewe[Jake] fuckin relinquish my glorious title as TFSF's most unnecessarily annoying cuntster.

&

(z) 😎 The transient fun of lazily hijacking yore[Jake's] goonish attempted hijacking & weaponization of AgEngDawg's post.

Yes Jake, ewe dew deserve it after that stupid smear campaign initiation ya tried against AgEngDawg the other day...😎

Fret knot Jake...eye may bee an exceedingly annoying cunt—butt fucking hail eye'm a merciful niggler two.

Eye even gotcha a special grift...🤔or was it a gift, giffed.....ahh tbh fuck nose, prolly neither, buttock hairs that corpsified demon bitch ya liked...
IMG_20231017_164346_525.jpg
cowgirl_001.gif

CuriousFiend

Elite

The Plan Behind The Agenda:

As evidence shows by normalizing kid drag shows, drag time story hour, sexualizing children in school, child consent to mutilation all equals consent to sex all goes back to one man. Because People ask how do I associate the LGBT Agenda as a segue to acclimate the public into accepting open Pedophilia? Well the founder David Thorstad (Creator of LGBT) also created NAMBLA-(North American Man/Boy Love Association. And what are you seeing today? The UN-Pro Pedo push.

The FBI broke up a Pedophilia Ring, where some of those arrested were members of NAMBLA. Seven of them were active members. This Sting happened in 2015. This happened in Southern California. This organization was also trying to claim tax exempt status as well. The entire nation was being groomed to go where we are for decades. Atleast since the 1970s.

Through movies, music, books, and images. Remember that very graphic chapter in Stephen King's book "It" where under age kids were having an orgy? There was no backlash for that. Why? The Liberals to this day celebrate Allen Ginsberg who was a poet but also a Pedophile.

Because he was also an active member of NAMBLA. I remember the Stephen Collins who played Jessica Biels father on 7th Heaven came out and admitted he was a Pedophile. No backlash.

Members (Of NAMBLA) Include
Mark Zuckerberg
Gary Glitter
Pete Townshend
Allen Ginsberg
Gore Vidal
Tom Hanks
Will Smith
Armie Hammer
Scott Stringer

They were said to be 300 members total. There are people now demanding Tom Hanks imprisonment for child sex crimes. Armie Hammer has wierd videos of him allowing his child to suck on his toes. Didn't A. Hammer star un a movie as an older man who fell in love with a teenager played by Timothee Chamalet?

Will Smith can be seen trying to forcefully kiss Jaden on the lips. Not to mention Orlando Brown accusing W. Smith of sexual abuse when he was a child. Gore Vidal was also said to be attracted to children. According to Teeman's book, as Lawson describes it, Vidal's “half-sister and a nephew have hinted that he may have had a secret passion for underage boys.

And Vidal more or less admitted it himself, writing in his memoir Palimpsest that he was 'attracted to adolescent males. By the way did you all know Ruth Bader Ginsburg was placed in her position to legalize underage sex? Why do you think she wanted the decriminalization of Pedophilia? Do you see where we were headed as a nation if she were still here? Why do you think Stephen Colbert invited her on the show? He was on Jeffrey Epstein Island too.

People we were headed towards destruction. The entertainment industry has many films sexualizing child actors.

What Is Sexualization?

Sexualization is the process whereby characters are portrayed and treated in an overly sexual manner. Typically, these characters are women and girls but includes boys also. Sexualization can occur through conversations, comments, glances and touches from others, and also in the way in which fe/male characters dress and behave.

"Her admirers—middle-aged men and clergymen—respond to her dubious coquetry, to the sight of her well-shaped and desirable little body, packed with enormous vitality, only because the safety curtain of story and dialogue drops between their intelligence and their desire.” End quote.

In 1937, Graham Greene wrote those words in a review of Shirley Temple’s film Wee Willie Winkie. I read of the child abuse and rape of many female child actresses. This has not changed. Can you imagine what goes on at these Disney Studios? Many children have been molested while on set for movies and television shows.

~The Spirit Of Sodom & Gomorrah Lives

Came across a highly questionable WHO document earlier.

This is a 2010 European version, and I may be mistaken but I think the same perverse garbage is still being pushed all over the world by perfidious WHO "experts"....

🤔 Whale shit, that's kinda weird broe.

The first bit is accurately descriptive of your own consistent behaviours too Jake.

PSA-TLDR: 😎Best just skip this coz I'm totally flirting with Jake, prolly.
Oh sweet Jake, imo yore obviously not intellectually retarded, though some may strongly disagree.🤣

Regardless, it almost appears as if yore deliberately posting certain seemingly foolish crap quite regularly.
Eg: as emboldened above - posting a reasonably valid subjective observation—buttwich [un(?)]ironically is also a glaring example of projected hypocrisy.

😂It seems like intentionally nigglerized elicitation twerpletry...

Butt wtf four(?)

Why wood sum odd cunt with a rather impressive number of YT subs even bother wasting their time up in hair promoting cartoonish jewkrainian propaganda(?)

Perhaps the purpose is to be called out for such absurd nigglerisms(?)
Or maybe yore nigglerisms also serve as part of a broader covert personality profiling thang(?)

Shirley Jake ain't sussing out TFSF members(?)
View attachment 204464
That'd bee ghey af, puss...or ahh, I mean -plus relative to ewe broe stan, first & foremost I prioritize loyalty with OG TFSF members....

...even those who're prolly ignoring both of us🤣...

....Idgafff, I'm simply highlighting yore very unusual behaviour, for multiple serious reasons:

(a) To increase the chances these legendary TFSF cunts can be aware of yore[Jake's] potential subversive schemery.

(b) ....add yore own raisins....

(c) 🤔...to, ahhh... I dunno demand ewe[Jake] fuckin relinquish my glorious title as TFSF's most unnecessarily annoying cuntster.

&

(z) 😎 The transient fun of lazily hijacking yore[Jake's] goonish attempted hijacking & weaponization of AgEngDawg's post.

Yes Jake, ewe dew deserve it after that stupid smear campaign initiation ya tried against AgEngDawg the other day...😎

Fret knot Jake...eye may bee an exceedingly annoying cunt—butt fucking hail eye'm a merciful niggler two.

Eye even gotcha a special grift...🤔or was it a gift, giffed.....ahh tbh fuck nose, prolly neither, buttock hairs that corpsified demon bitch ya liked...
To long to read but you got some nice memes there partner!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Also found this regarding the black flag.

Please correct yourselves the changing of flag on Imam Reza(a) Shrine which is also the largest mosque of Iran doesn't necessarily means a signal for fight (jihad) as most of the people are assuming.The Red flag is for vengeance.The Black flag is for mourning.Today's attack on a hospital in Gaza leaving 1000+ casualties may be the reason for this. It's a call for mourning the martyrs of today's tragic incident.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon (Acts 7:43)

It is known and these evil fucks believe that cosmic karma will not catch up to them if they show and even tell you what they are doing. A few in here will shit. Just make sure your near the john when ypu do. Time for Christians to awaken to the con job pulled on them by the khazarian mafia! Skol!
I may be off but i think i read somewhere that Remphan is thought to be a reference to Saturn. Huh, go figure. Haha double Skol!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Wild stuff on hiding the Tatar Empire. Apparently, this used to be huge and traded with much of the world. When it collapsed it's history was basically hidden or forgotten. Just started looking into this. Some pretty cool stuff. They might have had a settlement near San Francisco a couple thousand years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom