Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
They lied about the jab, they lie about the border, they lied about 'mostly peaceful' riots, they'll lie about this too.

========

It is incredibly disconcerting that the same people who deliberately opened up the US southern border and just spent the last 3 years loudly insisting they haven't done that as millions streamed into the US....

are the same people who lied about COVID origins, mask, vaccines, the Biden laptop, stolen elections, RussiaGate and more...

...and are now telling us the same intelligence agencies that were directly involved in all this lying shit didn't see a damn thing coming from Hamas.

Was that because they allowed this attack in Israel to happen, or because they were too busy gearing up the last couple of years to go after Trump supporters as domestic terrorists?

They completely missed the preparations for a massive Hamas offensive? Like, totally?

Bullshit.

And if terrorists were let in here over the last 3 1/2 years, and there's a sudden wave of attacks on US soil by military aged-men who were allowed to stream in here without any families, and they insist to us all they had no warning, no idea such attacks were coming?

I won't believe them.

And you shouldn't either.

IMG_2805.jpeg

Dolphincock

Elite
I'm not for the palestinians or for the Israelies. I don't trust any of them fucktards. I am for destroying the whole fucking middle east. I don't give 2 fucks about any of them. Palestinians were shown cheering when 9/11 happened. Israelies I do not trust. So fuck them all! Let us stay out of it and start worrying about the shit these libertards have caused in our own country. We have vets on the streets. We have libertards cutting off dicks and breast of children. Our gov't is taxing everyone to death. Our Borders are not secured. WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR AND MOST OF THE POPULATION DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT. And Fuck the libertards that are allowed to grace this forum because we have free speech

Goldhedge

Legendary
I'm not for the palestinians or for the Israelies. I don't trust any of them fucktards. I am for destroying the whole fucking middle east. I don't give 2 fucks about any of them. Palestinians were shown cheering when 9/11 happened. Israelies I do not trust. So fuck them all! Let us stay out of it and start worrying about the shit these libertards have caused in our own country. We have vets on the streets. We have libertards cutting off dicks and breast of children. Our gov't is taxing everyone to death. Our Borders are not secured. WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR AND MOST OF THE POPULATION DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT. And Fuck the libertards that are allo0wed to grace this forum because we have free speech
Just wait til all those military-aged-male illegals get the call to create mayhem in the great Satan....

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
It Looked Like the Outbreak in the Mid-East Was Settling Down to Quickly

BAM

The Deep State's Fox News Finds 40 Beheaded Babies

MIC Money Printers Go "Brrrrrrrrrr"

All of a Sudden the Press is Now to Be Believed

America is Stupid and Falls for It Every Time

All This Mid-East Shit Makes the Sheeple Forget the Southern Border

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Pics or GTFO ;)
OIF.UFPUT061SVwvbZdKJMUS4A

IDK if I'd be able to get the live feed off newsmax or not but a few of the lighting strikes were just seconds apart from bomb exlplosions.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
I’ve said it a few times in here just speculating, but everything sure is setting up for Trump to be the ultimate peacemaker…
He really might be THE guy who was prophesied, if you catch my drift. What happens when he’s exalted as the leader the world can actually trust, after bringing peace and rooting out the global deep state? The people will love him like never before…what, or who, does he usher in? The ultimate deception.

Dolphincock

Elite
Going to be hard for Israel not to just kill the hell out of Palestinians and then the world will condemn Israel and further split the world into Pro US and anti US. This all seems designed to isolate the west from the rest of the world.
who the fuck cares if we are isolated? We can grow our own food and obtain our own oil. Remember, the rest of the world depends on us so FUCK THEM

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Dear Roanoke College Community:

Since the day I arrived at Roanoke, I’ve been emboldened by our commitment to two beautiful values: equity andinclusion. We believe in both, and although we are not a perfect community, the pursuit of each has been a salient truth.

In recent days, Roanoke College has been thrust into a national debate regarding transgender participation in collegiate sports, a topic with important implications for all of us. We’re among just a handful of higher education institutions traversing this important conversation, not hypothetically, but in the form of actual students for whom we have a love and duty to care.

As is often the case with emerging cultural topics, especially related to inclusion, governing and policy bodies are in the midst of sorting out a path forward. Throughout our history with the NCAA, Roanoke College has followed its policies. In this particular case, the current NCAA standard for transgender participation yields a very different outcome from the policy they plan to phase in next year. According to this year’s NCAA guidance, our transgender student would be eligible to participate in swimming now; in the guidance planned for next year, the same student would not be eligible to participate.

It is for this reason that our entire board of trustees and senior leadership gathered multiple times to study this situation and render a clear college position. As we shared last week, our board voted on October 3 to forgo the NCAA phase-in protocol and jump directly to the NCAA’s stated final policy. Why? We believe providing clarity is in the best interest of everyone in our community. We implore the NCAA to do the same.

It pains me to know that anyone at the college felt marginalized as we gathered to sort out what is right for this college and this community. Roanoke College is a remarkable place that values free speech, inclusion and the inherent dignity of every member of our community. We want equity and inclusion.

We will stay in conversation together – both internally and externally – to help our collective communities find an outcome that supports and honors all people. This is who we are at Roanoke College and this is why, as an affiliated member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), we are rooted and open.

Sincerely,​
Don't get me started. Max got the same email. That boy did not hold back on that call. He usually checks himself and laguage with me.

He. Did. Not.

I let him go. Not like he was saying anything I wasn't 😂
There is no need to coddle biological males cheating in competitions.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I’ve said it a few times in here just speculating, but everything sure is setting up for Trump to be the ultimate peacemaker…
He really might be THE guy who was prophesied, if you catch my drift. What happens when he’s exalted as the leader the world can actually trust, after bringing peace and rooting out the global deep state? The people will love him like never before…what, or who, does he usher in? The ultimate deception.

You are not alone in thinking this

Latest posts

Top Bottom