Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Ease up there cowboy I think you sound a little too excited after your victory.

There’s a difference between football and global thermonuclear war.
The book I read tells me it is inevitable. Israel will be attacked by the Satanists. Their nation will come back to God and accept Christ.

This isn’t my home… and I’m ready to head home at any time.

Golberg-Polin

. . . . . 🤔So, what is this shit?

...Another case of typical jewey sayanim fuckery—howling out in pain as they're feverishly ass fucking America -and every other nation—dragging us all down into their orgy of death they create

😎This sniveling Golberg-Polin cunt sorta sounds like you @Jake Broe Stan
Why do you hate Jews?

What you posted in that video is no different than what @ttyh @MortgageHorn & @Pineapple were doing this week regarding the shit talking for their teams.

How about fuck both of them?

Let all the rich Jews that control Hollywood, the media, and every other fucking corrupt organization that we say were fighting against on this thread - let those motherfuckers fund the wars and send their kids to fight.

Fuck Ukraine, fuck Israel, fuck the deep state, fuck Iran, fuck Hamas, fuck China, and fuck the Uniparty.

We don’t need any of these pieces of shit. Can you imagine how great our country & world would be if we killed all of these fuckers.
You are such an awful person.

Pineapple

Legendary
Golberg-Polin

. . . . . 🤔So, what is this shit?

...Another case of typical jewey sayanim fuckery—howling out in pain as they're feverishly ass fucking America -and every other nation—dragging us all down into their orgy of death they create

😎This sniveling Golberg-Polin cunt sorta sounds like you @Jake Broe Stan
Tell me you’re a racist piece of shit while telling me you’re a racist piece of shit.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The book I read tells me it is inevitable. Israel will be attacked by the Satanists. Their nation will come back to God and accept Christ.

This isn’t my home… and I’m ready to head home at any time.

Don’t you want to wait until at least after the college football playoffs without OU sitting at 6-0?

And by the way, have you ever thought that maybe it’s the Satanist that have been running Israel for quite some time?

Look at the world think outside the box.

How about fuck both of them?

Let all the rich Jews that control Hollywood, the media, and every other fucking corrupt organization that we say were fighting against on this thread - let those motherfuckers fund the wars and send their kids to fight.

Fuck Ukraine, fuck Israel, fuck the deep state, fuck Iran, fuck Hamas, fuck China, and fuck the Uniparty.

We don’t need any of these pieces of shit. Can you imagine how great our country & world would be if we killed all of these fuckers.
I see you and your boy’s likes… don’t be scared. Come out and post what you want to say.
He & @Vercingetorix are commie trolls. Just look at how much they claim to hate Jews!

Pineapple

Legendary
Don’t you want to wait until at least after the college football playoffs without OU sitting at 6-0?

And by the way, have you ever thought that maybe it’s the Satanist that have been running Israel for quite some time?

Look at the world think outside the box.
LMFWAO- see, I have this book. Maybe read Revelation. If folks don’t believe the Bible then our views will never align.

The land of Israel was given to the Jews by the God of the Holy Bible. And they ARE His people.

Doesn’t matter their mistakes. When it comes anyone not with Israel and her people, His people, will lose.

Pineapple

Legendary

AgEngDawg

Legendary
GOAT!!!! Kirbo don't pay thos thots no attention.

382818873_860894598721906_6004299731520054167_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom