Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder

NAZI SCANDAL IN CANADA - GLOBALIST & FASCISM VS RUSSIA - PUTIN'S CHALLENGE​

Fascinating interview with Canadian journalist, Rick Walker. Important perspective on Canada's history in light of the Canadian Parliament honoring a WWII Nazi Waffen-SS veteran. He calls for Trudeau and Freeland to be ousted. The Globalist have inserted Fascist puppets as leaders in most Western nations including Canada and the US. Putin has emerged as the principal opponent of Klaus Schwab's WEF and his desire to control the world with a one world government. This is the epic battle over the future of the world.

The Synagogue of Satan is being revealed. Hard lessons to come but lessons needing to be learned. Skol!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I told a friend yesterday only way Texas loses is they aren't focused (see most of first half) and turnovers - Bingo!

Sark also gets too cute in the Red Zone - end of first half the jet sweep to WR was stupid we had been getting chunks off-tackle all day - on that play we were 2nd and 4 - had to settle for FG

1st and Goal goes under center 4X everyone knows it is a run.

Best two plays in Red Zone are play action dragging TEs and WR's across end zone or a QB roll out with RP option or QB Bootleg.

That's 11 points left on the board.

D should have run same defense they did against Bama and put Hills Jr as a spy on the little hispanic kid.

Have to improve Red Zone scoring and make better adjustment on defense.

Alabama continues to improve. If...big If...they take Georgia in the SECCG I would love for a rematch against Texas.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Bullshit. Not all war is bad. Israel is God’s land and they are his people. We should absolutely defend them and destroy every Muslim that will stand against them.

Ezekiel 36:24
Ezekiel 37:21-22.

Good! I’ve read how this ends. I’m ready.

Those that stand against Israel will lose.

Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

John 7:1 - After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Personally, I'm fine with staying out of it. Neither Muslim nor Jew like me and I return the favor

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 202761
Then Putin should do something about it. His alphabet agencies are as evil as ours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom