Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 202735

Don't forget about the arms dealer, Viktor Bout, Walter gave up for a male basketball player. A lot of those weapons used by Hamas were ours sold by Bout.

I’m seeing libs claim that the $6 billion could not be connected to the attacks on Israel because it is hung up in Qatar.

“The $6 billion wasn't sent, and the money that was return to Iran wasn't just given to them but is being parsed out by Qatar and can only be used for basic food, medical, and other non-military uses, well, then probably yes.”

I assume there is absolutely no validity to this.
It’s completely true.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just did a quick run through all of the online MSM sites and man, we are careening towards WWIII at a pace the vast majority of this country doesn't understand. I hope the adults in the room take control sooner rather than later. This could get really bad, really fast.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

a4003f7a-4ed4-4fed-9868-e33b668c324e.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite
View attachment 202759

View attachment 202760

😂 During the "lockdowns" people gleefully accused me of being a "conspiracy theorist" whenever highlighting Jabcinda Schwabdern & her swinish Minister's hypocritical fuckknucklery. Good thing the recent OIA report doesn't verify exactly what I fuckin tried to bring to people's attention.🤣

Guess which sniveling little bitch was head of the Ministry of "Health" at that time . . .
IMG_20231008_100735_188.jpg

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
F76yDSIXQAAiyv9

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I’m seeing libs claim that the $6 billion could not be connected to the attacks on Israel because it is hung up in Qatar.

“The $6 billion wasn't sent, and the money that was return to Iran wasn't just given to them but is being parsed out by Qatar and can only be used for basic food, medical, and other non-military uses, well, then probably yes.”

I assume there is absolutely no validity to this.
Have there ‘really’ been attacks? I’m still of the persuasion to believe nothing that the msm peddles.

Pineapple

Legendary

Here come the drums of war, with the US military industrial complex salivating at the prospect of another war now that Ukraine has been thoroughly milked.

Overnight, everyone was just divided into two groups and you must pick a side and support it blindly without question, or you get labeled, ridiculed, and dismissed.

If you defend Israel, you are a zionist.

If you defend Hamas, you are an anti-semite.

Is there any room left for people who think neither side is innocent? Am I allowed to criticize the actions of both sides without being labeled and hated for it? Am I allowed to think all these conflicts are not what they seem on the surface with much greater forces and agendas behind it?

Could there be globalist financial interests involved here? Could there be a money hungry military industrial complex driving the conflict to distract and divert from impending global financial collapse? Could this be like 9/11 where an attack was allowed to justify the response and subsequent military conflict?

Why did the Iron Dome system fail? How did one of the most heavily defended borders on earth allow for hundreds of soldiers to get through with no response?

Israel is one of the most militarily advanced nations on earth with the entire US military establishment behind it, with incredible surveillance technologies on top of it all, and somehow they missed this impending attack? That should make everyone go "wait a minute".

If you aren't the least bit suspicious about any of what's happening right now and you're blindly defending either side, then you need to go back and review 9/11, as well as every other conflict since WW1. Nothing is ever what it seems on the surface, and there are always much bigger forces using both sides as chess pieces for a greater agenda.

So with that, here is a video of Netanyahu talking about America and how we're easily manipulated and moved to support their interests, and how we'll never "get in their way".

All. Wars. Are. Bankers. Wars.

Bullshit. Not all war is bad. Israel is God’s land and they are his people. We should absolutely defend them and destroy every Muslim that will stand against them.

Ezekiel 36:24
Ezekiel 37:21-22.

Pineapple

Legendary
Just did a quick run through all of the online MSM sites and man, we are careening towards WWIII at a pace the vast majority of this country doesn't understand. I hope the adults in the room take control sooner rather than later. This could get really bad, really fast.
Good! I’ve read how this ends. I’m ready.

Those that stand against Israel will lose.

Goldhedge

Legendary

NAZI SCANDAL IN CANADA - GLOBALIST & FASCISM VS RUSSIA - PUTIN'S CHALLENGE​

Fascinating interview with Canadian journalist, Rick Walker. Important perspective on Canada's history in light of the Canadian Parliament honoring a WWII Nazi Waffen-SS veteran. He calls for Trudeau and Freeland to be ousted. The Globalist have inserted Fascist puppets as leaders in most Western nations including Canada and the US. Putin has emerged as the principal opponent of Klaus Schwab's WEF and his desire to control the world with a one world government. This is the epic battle over the future of the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom