Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Those are not wealthy middle schools. They are large public middle schools in Manhattan. My kids each went to one of them. Wagner is quite possibly the largest middle school in America. They have fucked up the schools so bad here in the name of equity that they are diluting performance. The biggest issue now is that they are dropping illegal kids that don’t speak English into schools and fucking up the ability of kids to focus. My neighbors poor kid got into a terrible high school because of the equity bullshit, was immediately put in 12th grade accelerated English and even that class has 10 kids that don’t speak English. She says they are unruly.

My younger kid got into a strong screened academic high school and the strongest academic and performing arts high school. So there is zero chance that will drop in illegals.

If they really wanted to fix this, they would put all of those kids into one school K-12 and have bilingual teachers throughout the school. But they won’t because muh diversity, as if NYC is not already diverse enough.
You’re right that all the illegals should go to one school but let’s not act like this isn’t a you problem at the end of the day.

You choose where you live and where your kids attend school.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Well Humas is supported by Iran.. I wonder where Iran got resources to support a terrorist group.
From the nearly endless oil proceeds they get.

A small terrorist attack doesnt = what was claimed.

Again, it’s pretty disgusting that people pretend to care about this then go full retard when it comes to the genocide in Ukraine.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
F72MkPBWcAALZay

CurtOFD78

Elite
I'm very proud of the Roanoke women standing up as a team and saying NO. Max wanted to go, but had class. More than a few of his teammates were there supporting the women.

Max called me today and said they all got an email basically saying they support all athletes. Well.....there might have been more than a few replies that the powers that be support one mediocre male athlete above all female athletes. I'm proud to say the biggest backlash (and support for the women) came from the male athletes.

Athletes respect athletes.

Geezus...can you imagine the carnage on the field if Max suddenly felt a little girly and decided to play women's lacrosse? (He plays and hits fucking hard and fast. There was a reason he had to decide if he was going to play lax or fb (or, in one case, both) We're talking women getting flat out killed on the field. But how dare you question his identity! Those ladies are unsupportive bigots suffering from internalized misogeny ..or something as equally stupid. And Max (with 3 older sisters) is somehow a mysoginist because he refuses to light up a girl. 🙄

This shit is beyond stupid.

But men are standing up for the women. As they should.

I asked him what backlash the ladies would be facing from the alphabet groups. He laughed. Nothing. They'll kinda talk but they're a bunch of whiny bitches that won't get much traction and are easily shut down. And they're about to learn the whole lesson of slow your roll. Not happening.

That happens when a huge number of your students play a sport.
Hey @tgsio what is the background on this please.

Goldhedge

Legendary
They realized their Ukraine money-laundering operation is getting shut down, no matter who the new Speaker in the US House is.

So they needed a new war...FAST...where EVERYONE will agree we need to send billions to the new war theater just as quickly as it can be arranged.

Playbook known.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Having lived three years in Gaza and lived through two Israeli massacres of Gaza (the Zionists using every state of the art weapon and military machine available, Israeli soldiers point blank shooting and executing civilians [even children and infants]; Israeli soldiers firing White Phosphorous into Palestinian homes and neighbourhoods & onto a UN school housing displaced Palestinians [for which Israel had the coordinates], seeing mutilated Palestinians burnt to the bone by the White Phosphorous) having seen Palestinian protesters and farmers (youth, children, men, women, elderly) and fishers gunned down, sniped, and maimed by Israeli soldiers, having lived and experienced the effects of Israel's brutal 15 year + siege on Gaza, and having spent 8 months in the West Bank, occupied Palestine, documenting Israeli night raids and day invasions into Palestinian towns and cities, Israeli tear gassing and sniping at unarmed Palestinian protesters, Israeli illegal Jewish colonists beating of Palestinian civilians and stealing their land and homes...

...and so much more...

...for me, what we are seeing Palestinian Resistance doing now is historic, a long time coming.

Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestine has been backed by the West & downplayed by Western media. The expulsion of nearly 1 million Palestinian from their land, the Zionist gangs' acts of terrorism prior to the creation of "Israel", the Zionist terrorism against Lebanon & Syria, occupying both countries' land, supporting terrorists in Syria... Israel's terrorism has gone on far too long.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom