Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
gwrhm46o9x121.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Last place to funnel?

I'm Assuming They Are Going to Expose Them Last

They Are Frauds

Everyone On This Board Is Afraid to Call Out Jews Because Jesus Was a Jew

News Flash That Was Over Two Thousand Years Ago

On The Flipside Everyone ITT Says Follow The Money

Well If You Really Follow The Money It All Goes Back to The Jews

Their Love of Money and Power is Truly The Root of All Evil

It's High-Time ITT We Quit Pussy-Footing Around & Always Giving them a Free Pass

Prove Me Wrong

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Texas is not quite back. I was ready to put it on the QB but you can’t ask for more than what he did in the second half. I still feel good about them getting to the playoffs as I don’t think OU beats this team twice. 1 loss conference champ gets in. NIL may actually keep these guys from jumping early as they don’t want to take a pay cut. Texas is recruiting well and paying well I like the direction.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'm Assuming They Are Going to Expose Them Last

They Are Frauds

Everyone On This Board Is Afraid to Call Out Jews Because Jesus Was a Jew

News Flash That Was Over Two Thousand Years Ago

On The Flipside Everyone ITT Says Follow The Money

Well If You Really Follow The Money It All Goes Back to The Jews

Their Love of Money and Power is Truly The Root of All Evil

It's High-Time ITT We Quit Pussy-Footing Around & Always Giving them a Free Pass

Prove Me Wrong
Mom hates when I tell her the jews are evil. She keeps telling me Jesus was a jew, and Just respond, not these kind.
We have hasidick Jews that have a house next to home that want to buy my childhood home. Tha fuck they will. I'll burn it before that day comes. I'll put it in the deed no jew will own this land.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Texas is not quite back. I was ready to put it on the QB but you can’t ask for more than what he did in the second half. I still feel good about them getting to the playoffs as I don’t think OU beats this team twice. 1 loss conference champ gets in. NIL may actually keep these guys from jumping early as they don’t want to take a pay cut. Texas is recruiting well and paying well I like the direction.

I told a friend yesterday only way Texas loses is they aren't focused (see most of first half) and turnovers - Bingo!

Sark also gets too cute in the Red Zone - end of first half the jet sweep to WR was stupid we had been getting chunks off-tackle all day - on that play we were 2nd and 4 - had to settle for FG

1st and Goal goes under center 4X everyone knows it is a run.

Best two plays in Red Zone are play action dragging TEs and WR's across end zone or a QB roll out with RP option or QB Bootleg.

That's 11 points left on the board.

D should have run same defense they did against Bama and put Hills Jr as a spy on the little hispanic kid.

Have to improve Red Zone scoring and make better adjustment on defense.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I told a friend yesterday only way Texas loses is they aren't focused (see most of first half) and turnovers - Bingo!

Sark also gets too cute in the Red Zone - end of first half the jet sweep to WR was stupid we had been getting chunks off-tackle all day - on that play we were 2nd and 4 - had to settle for FG

Best two plays in Red Zone are play action dragging TEs and WR's across end zone or a QB roll out with RP option or QB Bootleg.

D should have run same defense they did against Bama and put Hills Jr as a spy on the little hispanic kid.

Probably the best thing that could happen. We are not beating OU twice and they are not beating us twice. Need better DB’s or at least more depth. Championship teams don’t let opponents drive the field with 1:17 seconds and no time outs. Honestly I am not even bummed. Fun game.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

FqVNPPZWAAEXm5p.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 202546

Probably more part owner, but nevertheless, probably the controlling owner of most
They control them by the threat of moving their money out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom