Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Tax assessed value is not the same as the market value. If Trumped claimed a property was worth $100,000,000 when applying for a loan, it would be up to the bank to do their due diligence and determine if the property appraises at that value. If the bank made the loan based on the $100,000,000 value then they are confirming that the value was supported and that the property, on the day of approving the loan, was worth $100,000,000.
You’re forgetting that fraud vitiates everything.

Once Trump made a fraudulent claim on the form he was filling out all the damages became his liability. The line on every contract where it states “I knowingly, to the best of my ability, do hereby attest that all information provided to be truthful and accurate” is the line that got him because he knew the amounts he was claiming were inaccurate.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Tax Assessed Values Are Typically Lower Than Actual Market Value
You're correct. My assessed tax value is about 100k more than when I bought in 09 but market value would probably be around 500k. But it's not near worth that, but with the current market next owner would be paying on the 500k when I'm paying on the 100k more I bought for. But for tax purposes the state wants it more.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Trump openly having an election stolen from him in broad daylight: not chaos

Two utterly fake impeachments of Trump over Ukraine & then 'inciting an iNsuReCkShUn': not chaos

Out of control DA's trying to either send Trump to prison for 700 years for contesting that election theft legally and lawfully, or attempting to use civil courts to seize and liquidate all his assets: not chaos.

J6 people being locked up for years & held without trial, then sentenced to long prison terms: not chaos

A wide open border with human/drug/sex/organ trafficking increasing to mind boggling levels: not chaos

Printing money like mofos and inflation going through the roof while energy production in suppressed: not chaos

A weaponized DOJ/FBI & local law enforcement indicting a former President 4 times on bullshit charges, plus a fake Special Counsel investigation after raiding that President's home: not chaos

Federal officials lying to the public with increasing desperation about COVID 19 origins and the vaccines & masks for going on 3 years: not chaos

Federal gov't getting caught red handed illegally censoring millions of Americans by strong arming social media companies behind the scenes in a massive Censorship Regime making use of dozens of well funded NGOs: not chaos

Shipping the most corrupt regime in Eastern Europe $120 billion taxpayer dollars while our country literally is being reduced to a shithole: not chaos.

Defund-the-police Soros DA's & Mayors literally turning their cities into violent crime war zones: not chaos.

But THIS FUCKING CAREER POLITICIAN who kept breaking his word and going behind his own coalition's back to do deals to grease all the right skids so all this fucking BUSINESS AS USUAL could continue loses his job and all of a sudden certain "Conservative" [Inc.] people are wailing about how 'chaos' has broken out, and how outrageous and unsustainable our present situation is?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're not fooling anybody who's been paying attention.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
F7mVJk4WYAACb06
Glen Beck said that 1984 is being edited/censored even today. He has an original copy and some copies from other decades. He said they keep changing parts of that book.... which is nuts to think considering what it's about.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Maybe I am confused. Can a borrower tell the bank what their real estate assets are worth? Seems like when I want a loan they want an appraisal. I don’t understand why Trump does not tell the court that he does not set the value that is up to the lender.
Worse than that... He paid back the loans. There is no fraud with no victim.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
In my neck of the woods it's often 40% or better below market & they aren't updated that often either so it can be much-much more. Our county updates about every 8 -10 years.

Exactly I think in Harris County they only have like 25 appraisers for the entire county and no telling how many millions of parcels of land buildings and homes there are in Harris County.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
It changed when people got posts deleted that shouldn’t have been deleted. Everyone’s perspective of what a liberal troll is varies. Once a bar is set it always creeps up.

This is a free speech forum. I decided don’t want to have separate standards for separate threads. I don’t want to micromanage the moderators or the moderation. I don’t want to have some subjective standard, even for this thread.
Thankfully those shitlib posters will be dead from the clot shot in a year or two, so I'll just have to be patient.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder

View attachment 202022

I know that guy's father. I used to work with him. He is a Radiologist.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I hope he learned his lesson messin round with these immoral women out there. He would have had a lot more money and much less stress if he married him a good woman but no he wanted to sow his wild oats.

Probably cost him a Cy Young Award.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
It changed when people got posts deleted that shouldn’t have been deleted. Everyone’s perspective of what a liberal troll is varies. Once a bar is set it always creeps up.

This is a free speech forum. I decided don’t want to have separate standards for separate threads. I don’t want to micromanage the moderators or the moderation. I don’t want to have some subjective standard, even for this thread.

Rule 4

Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.’You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

Eventually you'll tire of a smelly dick being jammed in your face

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Maybe I am confused. Can a borrower tell the bank what their real estate assets are worth? Seems like when I want a loan they want an appraisal. I don’t understand why Trump does not tell the court that he does not set the value that is up to the lender.
Are you trying to make sense of a corrupted justice system?

Jordan & Scalise are both learning from McCarthy’s mistake and moving aggressively to secure the centrist republicans.

If both men were smart they would point to The Senate as the high water mark for what can be accomplished through negotiations while simultaneously leaning on McConnell’s proven leadership while it’s still around.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Lol what a fucked list, especially number one…

Let’s see Longhorns QB beat LSU on a neutral field and Clemson in Death Valley.

Can’t fucking wait until the wheat gets separated from the chaff and these ignorant biased dipshits that put these troll job lists together have to eat crow.

Sam Hartman and Shithead Sanders? Give me a fucking break…
How do you really feel?

Latest posts

Top Bottom