Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1696432330281.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
they-just-have-to-die-oprah.gif

^^pure trash all over the place
Wedgie woman: They crushed her roids and shoved them back insider her butt.

Yields retreated today on more strong economic data.

People that understand economics and finance realize that rates are peaking and that everyone who got in on that fixed income train over the past 6 months did alright by themselves over the long term.

Then there are regards like yourself who move to some shit hole in South America because you understand nothing but cheap hookers.

Goldhedge

Legendary
i.e., "You are stupid humons"

"This Will Make Your Blood Boil" - Biden Admin Goes Full Orwell Denying Vaxx Mandates Ever Happened​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, OCT 04, 2023 - 08:45 AM

Authored by Bobbie Anne Flower Cox via The Brownstone Institute,

If you have not yet read the book 1984 by George Orwell, you absolutely must.

I loathed that novel when I read it as a teen, because I hated the entire idea of an authoritarian government controlling its people so deftly. The dystopian world it described was just so depressing, so wrong, from the first page to the last. And yet, here we are, almost 75 years after Orwell first penned the book, and we see how that hellish science fiction novel is now playing out before us.

What you saw and heard with your own eyes and your own ears, the government denied and demanded you cast it aside and not believe it.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”​

― George Orwell, 1984
Through the Ministry of Truth, the government (referred to in the book as “Big Brother” or “the Party”) engages in endless propaganda, intense surveillance, and the open and obvious negating of historical fact. Individual thought, and questioning of authority led to immediate persecution. Why deny facts and rewrite history? Well, as Orwell says in the book,

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”​

― George Orwell, 1984

Now let’s fast-forward to the present day. I will begin with this profound statement that keeps churning over in my head:

They must really think we are stupid!

The “they” is our government (federal and state). The “we” is you and me, and the other 300+ million Americans across our country.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Maybe I am confused. Can a borrower tell the bank what their real estate assets are worth? Seems like when I want a loan they want an appraisal. I don’t understand why Trump does not tell the court that he does not set the value that is up to the lender.
No. You get an assesment every couple of years from county.

If I was Trump I would want my property valued that low for tax reasons. Not sure what the argument with that situation is.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
No. You get an assesment every couple of years from county.

If I was Trump I would want my property valued that low for tax reasons. Not sure what the argument with that situation is.
Tax assessed value is not the same as the market value. If Trumped claimed a property was worth $100,000,000 when applying for a loan, it would be up to the bank to do their due diligence and determine if the property appraises at that value. If the bank made the loan based on the $100,000,000 value then they are confirming that the value was supported and that the property, on the day of approving the loan, was worth $100,000,000.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Tax assessed value is not the same as the market value. If Trumped claimed a property was worth $100,000,000 when applying for a loan, it would be up to the bank to do their due diligence and determine if the property appraises at that value. If the bank made the loan based on the $100,000,000 value then they are confirming that the value was supported and that the property, on the day of approving the loan, was worth $100,000,000.
That's what I'm saying. Tax value is usually higher. I don't know the situation of why he wants it valued higher.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Doing a Reverse Mortgage for a Client - Needed Her Husband's Death Certificate.

He passed in 1980

On the Certificate It Lists Race As "Negro"

Thankfully We've Come a Lot Further in Racial Matters Than Liberals Lead You to Believe

Funny Even In 1980 The Government Was Already Asking If You Were Hispanic or Not

Why Are They So Worried If You're Hispanic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom