Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Oler Ted

Elite
I’m gonna leave this here:

I used to post on this site and the exact same drama played out that is happening here.

What happened next? The political forum was outright shut down.

If you want to join a forum that moderates laughing emojis, I recommend checking it out

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Still better than anything that cunt Kathleen Kennedy has had her fingers in.
She's still in charge of Lucas Film. She has just assigned Dave as the head of Star Wars writing and direction. Book sales down 90% and merch sales down 60% the last few years from 2016 highs. These people would rather lose billions of dollars than put men in a movie without shitting on them.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Update:

Max is now officially #17. I've explained before why he wore 17. It's for his sisters. It's not just a number just because. They all got 17 tats this summer when they were home together.

What this means to him.❤️

He was so proud to call me to tell me he got to pick his #.

In order to claim his # he has to be excelling academically. He is.

17❤️

Now that's out of the way..what a frigging shitshow we got going on. Seriously...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1696417782326.png

1696417816132.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^not your sushi, shouldn't he be taking public transportation?^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
McCarthy announced he will not seek the speakership. We won! They fucking lost!
Don't believe this for a moment. Paul Ryan said he didn't want to be Speaker at first and guess what?

Anyone have a link to this that doesn't involve Telegram?

Quietly, without much fanfare....

Newsom repeals California law restricting doctors from freely sharing all COVID-19 information​

by Heather Hunter
October 03, 2023

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) repealed a law on Monday that disciplined doctors for sharing information that may depart from the “contemporary scientific consensus” on COVID-19 with their patients.

The New Civil Liberties Alliance waged a hard-fought legal battle in Hoeg v. Newsom to defend numerous California doctors and the First Amendment. The repeal of AB 2098 marks a win in NCLA's fight against government censorship.

“Congratulations to Drs. Hoeg, Duriseti, Khatibi, Kheriaty, and Mazolewski on today’s victory! Their early and unrelenting objections to this unconstitutional law paved the way for its repeal,” Mark Chenoweth, NCLA president and general counsel, said on Monday.

He added, "NCLA is proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with doctors who cared more about the sanctity of the doctor-patient relationship and the First Amendment than about bowing to the State’s or Medical Board’s ‘politically correct’ consensus views."

A federal district judge had granted NCLA’s motion for preliminary injunction in January, preventing the statute from taking effect, and in September, the organization filed a motion for summary judgment to block AB 2098 permanently from being enforced. The governor responded days later with a repeal of the statute.

Newsom expressed "concern" when he signed the bill into law in 2022.

"I am concerned about the chilling effect other potential laws may have on physicians and surgeons who need to be able to effectively talk to their patients about the risks and benefits of treatments for a disease that appeared in just the last few years," he said in a letter to the members of the California State Assembly.

He's trying to distance himself from his communistic authoritarian rule.

This should be happening everywhere that exclusive meetings happen.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Update:

Max is now officially #17. I've explained before why he wore 17. It's for his sisters. It's not just a number just because. They all got 17 tats this summer when they were home together.

What this means to him.❤️

He was so proud to call me to tell me he got to pick his #.

In order to claim his # he has to be excelling academically. He is.

17❤️

Now that's out of the way..what a frigging shitshow we got going on. Seriously...

Maybe Your Diversion Tactic Regarding "17" Will Work on the Normies

But Those of Us ITT Since Day 1 Know Max is Part of Q ;)

Just Playing With You Love the Love You Created Amongst Your Children

Now Get In Here and Start Throwing Some Good Ole Texas Shit Talk at Those Faggots North of the Red River - It's Game Week

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^not your sushi, shouldn't he be taking public transportation?^^

Those illegals should be castrated and allowed to bleed out. DHS will do nothing to them but release them in another area of the country.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Those illegals should be castrated and allowed to bleed out. DHS will do nothing to them but release them in another area of the country.
Couldn’t agree more. I have customers in the Bemidji area. These people are salt of the earth people and these faggots in Washington are destroying good peoples lives with their evil policies.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Couldn’t agree more. I have customers in the Bemidji area. These people are salt of the earth people and these faggots in Washington are destroying good peoples lives with their evil policies.
Why was the lead rapist from Mission, TX? He was likely an illegal. I grew up in that area of Texas and have numerous relatives still there who are being overrun by these people daily. They run through their yards destroying and stealing stuff daily/nightly and O'Biden does nothing but encourage this activity.

McCarthy, we are tired of giving our money to illegals or paying troops at the hundreds of military bases around the world or border patrol agents prevented from doing the job they were hired to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom