Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

Lol what a fucked list, especially number one…

Let’s see Longhorns QB beat LSU on a neutral field and Clemson in Death Valley.

Can’t fucking wait until the wheat gets separated from the chaff and these ignorant biased dipshits that put these troll job lists together have to eat crow.

Sam Hartman and Shithead Sanders? Give me a fucking break…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FWIW

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
@Jakethedog is going to help @MortgageHorn in here and they have full authority on what happens in this thread.

I'm staying out of how this specific thread is handled, but like I've said all other threads are open season for now unless it's obvious spamming
@Croot_Overlord So, when exactly did this change? I thought this thread was a safe haven away from the shitty liberal trolls?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

uh-uh-no-way.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING:

The mainstream media began to defend Nazism with all their might

Yes, the SS division of which Yaroslav Hunka, the Ukrainian Nazi from the Canadian Parliament was a member, was the worst division, sworn to Hitler, which committed the worst crimes.

Today this propaganda machine Politico begins to defend Nazism. There is no complicated history here.

They broke every bottom, they have no shame anymore

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord So, when exactly did this change? I thought this thread was a safe haven away from the shitty liberal trolls?
It changed when people got posts deleted that shouldn’t have been deleted. Everyone’s perspective of what a liberal troll is varies. Once a bar is set it always creeps up.

This is a free speech forum. I decided don’t want to have separate standards for separate threads. I don’t want to micromanage the moderators or the moderation. I don’t want to have some subjective standard, even for this thread.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
True.

The grandson of former French president Charles de Gaulle:
"If Russia loses, the world loses"

Which means that America's victory would entail some dark days for everyone.
The economic independence of Europe will be the first victim of the foreign policy of Washington.

This is something the western mainstream media should be telling you.
But they won't....

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Will be this guy from Lousanna
800px-Steve_Scalise_116th_Congress_official_photo.jpg

but I wish it were this guy from LA

1200px-John_Kennedy%2C_official_portrait%2C_115th_Congress.jpg

This guy is a dark horse candidate

Jim_Jordan_official_photo%2C_114th_Congress.jpg
All three are full of hot air. Scalise, runs off his softball incident (which was bs and glad he pulled through), Kennedy, says funny things at times but that's about it, Jordan, he's the conservative Adam Shift.

All three are a huge disappointments and have been exposed as life long politicians. Their job is to deflect, deflect, deflect to run out the clock.

I like the idea of electing Donald Trump to just throw massive amounts of gasoline on the fire and to give the American people a chance to seem him lead from another stage. Could only help his reelection. Whether you like him, or hate him, the man can negotiate deals.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
True.

The grandson of former French president Charles de Gaulle:
"If Russia loses, the world loses"

Which means that America's victory would entail some dark days for everyone.
The economic independence of Europe will be the first victim of the foreign policy of Washington.

This is something the western mainstream media should be telling you.
But they won't....

Putin is the good guy here.

Pineapple

Legendary
Lol what a fucked list, especially number one…

Let’s see Longhorns QB beat LSU on a neutral field and Clemson in Death Valley.

Can’t fucking wait until the wheat gets separated from the chaff and these ignorant biased dipshits that put these troll job lists together have to eat crow.

Sam Hartman and Shithead Sanders? Give me a fucking break…
Calm down, Free Shoes U. It’s early in the season.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
All three are full of hot air. Scalise, runs off his softball incident (which was bs and glad he pulled through), Kennedy, says funny things at times but that's about it, Jordan, he's the conservative Adam Shift.

All three are a huge disappointments and have been exposed as life long politicians. Their job is to deflect, deflect, deflect to run out the clock.

I like the idea of electing Donald Trump to just throw massive amounts of gasoline on the fire and to give the American people a chance to seem him lead from another stage. Could only help his reelection. Whether you like him, or hate him, the man can negotiate deals.
Did I miss something? Jordan doesn’t drug and rape kids; right?

Goldhedge

Legendary
Quietly, without much fanfare....

Newsom repeals California law restricting doctors from freely sharing all COVID-19 information​

by Heather Hunter
October 03, 2023

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) repealed a law on Monday that disciplined doctors for sharing information that may depart from the “contemporary scientific consensus” on COVID-19 with their patients.

The New Civil Liberties Alliance waged a hard-fought legal battle in Hoeg v. Newsom to defend numerous California doctors and the First Amendment. The repeal of AB 2098 marks a win in NCLA's fight against government censorship.

“Congratulations to Drs. Hoeg, Duriseti, Khatibi, Kheriaty, and Mazolewski on today’s victory! Their early and unrelenting objections to this unconstitutional law paved the way for its repeal,” Mark Chenoweth, NCLA president and general counsel, said on Monday.

He added, "NCLA is proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with doctors who cared more about the sanctity of the doctor-patient relationship and the First Amendment than about bowing to the State’s or Medical Board’s ‘politically correct’ consensus views."

A federal district judge had granted NCLA’s motion for preliminary injunction in January, preventing the statute from taking effect, and in September, the organization filed a motion for summary judgment to block AB 2098 permanently from being enforced. The governor responded days later with a repeal of the statute.

Newsom expressed "concern" when he signed the bill into law in 2022.

"I am concerned about the chilling effect other potential laws may have on physicians and surgeons who need to be able to effectively talk to their patients about the risks and benefits of treatments for a disease that appeared in just the last few years," he said in a letter to the members of the California State Assembly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom