Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F62QnaRaIAAAOXg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The man who taught me to question everything and everyone has gone to his eternal home. Loyal husband, loving father, and the original viking, he went quietly by himself in his home. Losing his wife of 55 years in March he was never the same. He was a survivor of the Vietnam wsr seving two tours. Bronze Star recipient he never uttered a word to anyone abput being a mustang infantry officer in that quagmire. He served a country that never really served him. Agent orange survivor he beat throst cancer, prostate cancer, and never bitched or moaned about any of it. Love you Dad and your service will never be forgotten. His blood runs still in 6 grand children and two proud sons. He is now reunited with the love of his life and now finally at peace. Skol pops,you wereView attachment 200684View attachment 200684View attachment 200685View attachment 200686 a true viking warrrior!View attachment 200683

I'm truly sorry for your loss - condolences and prayers for you and your family my friend.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The man who taught me to question everything and everyone has gone to his eternal home. Loyal husband, loving father, and the original viking, he went quietly by himself in his home. Losing his wife of 55 years in March he was never the same. He was a survivor of the Vietnam wsr seving two tours. Bronze Star recipient he never uttered a word to anyone abput being a mustang infantry officer in that quagmire. He served a country that never really served him. Agent orange survivor he beat throst cancer, prostate cancer, and never bitched or moaned about any of it. Love you Dad and your service will never be forgotten. His blood runs still in 6 grand children and two proud sons. He is now reunited with the love of his life and now finally at peace. Skol pops,you wereView attachment 200684View attachment 200684View attachment 200685View attachment 200686 a true viking warrrior!View attachment 200683
Prayers are with you, Brother. Skol

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Tyson was great against tomato cans. But when he fought skilled fighters like Holyfield, he was outclassed. I guess Spinks was Tyson's best win at that point. All the other big name guys he'd fought at that point were way past their prime, like Larry Holmes.

Lennox Lewis treated Tyson they way Tyson did all those guys he fought in the 80s. Riddick Bowe would've done the same.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
How did the bronze star certificate get burned?

Pineapple

Legendary
Amazing man! Truly sorry for your loss, Brotha!

I’ll ask my wife to light a candle for him tonight and say a traditional Wiccan funeral prayer.

Peace be with you and him.

Top Bottom