Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I suspect there are sufficient RINOs on the receiving end of the billions being sent to Ukraine to pass this in the House.
It’s definitely going to pass The House. You only need a few Republicans to vote for it and a majority of them support it. McCarthy can’t block the vote. This thing is over!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Enrique Tarrio, Proud Boys Leader“
The truth is, I could have been home,” said Tarrio. “I could have been home a long time ago. I could be in my warm-ass bed right now, laughing at the world, without a problem…and all I had to do in order to do that WAS LIE ABOUT TRUMP. All I had to do was confirm a lie.”

The two DOJ officials entrapping Enrique:
DOJ Lead Prosecutor Jocelyn Ballantine
Assistant US Attorney Jason McCullough

1694271256361.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Pacing myself. Just opened my second Lawnmower bottle. Has to be bottle.
There is a thing in the beer world called the “lawnmower beer.” It's a beer you might drink on a dog day afternoon while putzing about in the yard. Lawn mower beers are poundable brews that won't fill you up, weigh you down or knock you out with a sedative alcohol punch.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
There is a thing in the beer world called the “lawnmower beer.” It's a beer you might drink on a dog day afternoon while putzing about in the yard. Lawn mower beers are poundable brews that won't fill you up, weigh you down or knock you out with a sedative alcohol punch.

There's that. And I agree. But there's also this. Again, has to be bottle.

000442672-1

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

From Leftie @NYTimes Even before the trial began, Judge Amit P. Mehta, who presided over the case, dealt a blow to Mr. Navarro by ruling that he could not use in court what he has publicly cast as his principal defense: that Mr. Trump personally directed him not to cooperate and that he was protected by those claims of executive privilege.

$2B huh. Well, we know where some of the Ukraine money went.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

DC, chat with cops and remark how nice they are, talk about hiring an attorney, and follow orders to leave the city right before the insurrection? Listen to how law enforcement arrested him on a warrant for allegedly burning a BLM banner in Dec 2020. Also present in this convoy--at least one FBI informant who drove Tarrio to the "garage meetup" with Stewart Rhodes (Oath Keepers) and other FBI informants.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I call them beach beers, the sedative alcohol punch comes later with Gin or tequilla

Latest posts

Top Bottom