Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The timing of this isn't a coincidence.

Screenshot-20230909-121339-Brave.jpg
Blacks and trannies are now right wing extremist. What a world.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A strange set of events happened early this morning at my house. I was awakened by the loud and lingering sound of Angels bowling. I then heard what I believed to be thousands of feet running above my bedroom. I got up to investigate and saw all the roofs, lawns and streets were wet. Had to be a huge flock of birds or squadron of planes emptying their bladders as they flew over my neighborhood.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

Comer says he can make an argument for the president being a 'ringleader' of the Biden crime family​

A strange set of events happened early this morning at my house. I was awakened by the loud and lingering sound of Angels bowling. I then heard what I believed to be thousands of feet running above my bedroom. I got up to investigate and saw all the roofs, lawns and streets were wet. Had to be a huge flock of birds or squadron of planes emptying their bladders as they flew over my neighborhood.
you must live in Texas.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
you must live in Texas.
I do and it's supposed to rain all week. So long to a couple of months of 105+ temps. Normally the grass and fields don't turn brown until November. They've been brown since June. Have seen cracks in yards 2"+ wide. Haven't seen those in about 40 years. Can't be climate change if they happened before climate change became a revenue sport. Sort of like those who say this hasn't happened since ______. So, it happened previously and is cyclical.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The Bushes are evil one worlders. Remember Jeb's whole campaign was about letting illegal immigrants into the country as an "act of love". Now, you can see who is pulling DeSantis' strings.
Nobody is pulling DeSantis' strings. Doesn't stop the cultists from making shit up though.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
It's not Crazy Joe but those Crazy Green MF'ers in his Admin.
Obama is truly transforming our country to a third-world status.

I want to make sure that you understand what is about to happen so you can prepare.

Biden canceled all of the Alaska drilling on Federal land. At the same time he stopped allowing liquid natural gas from being transported by train.

That leaves the only mode of transportation by trucking. About 2 months ago the largest trucking company went out of business:

Yellow, one of the nation’s largest freight and trucking companies, announced it is shutting down, leading to one of the largest mass layoffs in recent history and potential shipping cost increases. The company is in bankruptcy just three years after getting a $700 million loan from taxpayers.

So that is going to create a massive supply chain issue of liquid natural gas which means your utility bills as well as the price of gas is going to skyrocket.

Biden used 300 million gallons of gas from our reserves to keep the gas prices artificially low. They can’t do that anymore. They have set us up in every way to purposely make gas prices and utility prices skyrocket so fill all of your gas cans, buy propane ect NOW while you can still afford it.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Still short sighted..saying they would go after other nominees worse than Trump. Not when they are also deep state puppets. They would continue to say how awful they are cause their republican but they wouldn't come even CLOSE to taking the steps they have like they have taken against Trump. Uniparty Deep State is real and not acknowledging it is nonsense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom