Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
How does what I thought was a rough, tumbled, and Western frontier state like NM elect a liberal woke cunt like her?
Educate us. IDK about that area of our country.

TLDR; I don’t know

I’ve talked to a lot of people that have been here their whole lives. State was red during Reagan and went blue under Clinton in 92. Most people I talk to said the elections have been rigged here for decades. There a still blue dog Dems and then you throw in the native population who overwhelmingly got Dem. They haven’t figured out that Dems want them on the rez being poor just like blacks they want to keep on the plantation.

I have family here that are full on leftard. If you counter their argument you get “well, that’s my truth.” Pisses me the fuck off. Facts don’t give a fuck about “your truth” stupid MF’er. Yeah, we don’t get a long.

I also have family that are extremely conservative here. Wuhan Lujan’s family run one of the biggest cartels in this state.

I can’t find when they started mail in ballots but it would t shock me if it was around 92.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
KU beat Illinois tonight. Happy to see that.

I think KU will finish above my Pokes this year. Our offense is a miserable shit show. Gundy wants to be the smartest offensive guy in the room. Instead he’s just shown he’s the biggest most stubborn dumbass in the room for nearly a decade.

At least I’ll get to watch my boys every Saturday in their youth football league.

ASU probably going to win tomorrow by at least two scores.

She is right that no constitutional right is absolute.

“When people talk about constitutional rights like freedom of speech or religion, they often refer to them as guarantees. But no rights are absolute. Government has the power to limit individuals’ freedom under certain circumstances, like when they’ve committed a crime. And the First Amendment doesn’t protect some speech, such as violent threats.”

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom