Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

MSNBC host defends school lockdowns for COVID, attacks 'dangerous myths' of learning loss​

The Department of Education reported that reading scores saw the largest decline since 1990 following the pandemic​

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published August 28, 2023

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

bill-hader-scared-and-horny.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Alex Jones

One week later...

President Joe Biden said Friday that he is planning to request more money from Congress to develop another new coronavirus vaccine, as scientists track new waves and hospitalizations rise, though not like before.

Officials are already expecting updated COVID-19 vaccines that contain one version of the omicron strain, called XBB.1.5. It’s an important change from today’s combination shots, which mix the original coronavirus strain with last year’s most common omicron variants. But there will always be a need for updated vaccines as the virus continues to mutate.

People should be able to start rolling up their sleeves next month for what officials hope is an annual fall COVID-19 shot. Pfizer, Moderna, and smaller manufacturer Novavax all are brewing doses of the XBB update but the Food and Drug Administration will have to sign off on each, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must then issue recommendations for their use.
The first time around, roughly one third of the population refused the vaccines, so I see no reason to believe those people will comply this time. Of the roughly two thirds that did get them, I would guess half of them have been red-pilled and will take a pass on any new vaccines. That means only about a third of the population will get this one. We can mount a pretty effective resistance without that third anyway.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The first time around, roughly one third of the population refused the vaccines, so I see no reason to believe those people will comply this time. Of the roughly two thirds that did get them, I would guess half of them have been red-pilled and will pass in any new vaccines. That means only about a third of the population will get this one. We can get along without that third anyway.
From another board.

Harold Ford Jr. said on the Five, he’s had 7 shots and boosters but had COVID 3 times​

He went on to say he’ll get the next booster.

Talk about a dumb MFer sheeple.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It also leads to carbon dioxide poisoning which exacerbates other health issues.

Wait for it...

The FAA is investigating 5,000 pilots for medical issues. The reason? They are allegedly downplaying medical issues when having their annual physicals. At the same time, the pilots are exaggerating they medical issues when seeking VA disability. Of course, the VA is encouraging them to exaggerate those conditions to receive benefits. (I get many email a week from the VA encouraging me to apply for benefits for Agent Orange exposure, Camp Lejeune water, and more.)

Watch the government take away the licenses of these pilots. A cynic would say it's to further destroy the US economy. No pilots- more control over "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness".

https://dallasexpress.com/national/...Xmc4NmZ3FJzc:4FcOlAG3OwXdWN2qFB1aN+ONtxy/RofM

Latest posts

Top Bottom