Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Gee I'm wearing a mask with a gun on me so I'm gonna reach for the realistic looking bb gun on my waist.... What an idiot
It hurts my heart to see. The kid has terrible parents or no parents. I raised my step son from 1 year old and he was a minority, but you damn sure KNOW I told him how to act in a case like this. If EVER stopped or questioned by police you do EVERYTHING they ask and do not fucking deviate at all. If that poor kid would have just laid down, the officer could have retrieved the bb gun himself. You lay face down hands spread out and you verbally tell the officer, I have a bb gun in my waist. The officer will then get it from you. No chance this kid had any adult guidance on how to interact. And if there was adult guidance it was more than likely, "F Tha Police!"

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
LOL the Dems see no issue and are fighting like Hell for more of this.

Transgender woman rugby player injures female opponents

AA1fM698.img

As the debate surrounding transgender women participating in women’s sports rages on, a transgender women’s rugby player has been accused of injuring opponents with “dangerous” tackles that resulted in expulsion from the match.

Last month, Diana Murphy – who claims to be the former official photographer for former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien – posted a thread on Twitter where she revealed that a “transwoman” rugby player had to be removed from the game after injuring three of her opponents.

“Last weekend 3, yes three women’s rugby players had to be removed from a game and treated for injuries from hits sustained by a transwoman.

The referee, after repeated dangerous tackles, had to remove the trans player from the game,” Murphy said in a tweet.

LINK

Goldhedge

Legendary
For The Greater Good

We need you to stay in your home,
It's for the greater good.

We need you to close your business,

We need you to stay home longer,

We need you to wear this on your face,

We need you to wear two of these on your face,

We need to inject this in to your body,

We need you to stop eating that,

We need you to stop driving your car,

We need you to stop heating your home,

We need you to stop saying that,

We need you to stop having children,

We need to separate you from your children,

We need to hold you in a facility,

Do NOT let them get away with it: NZ Nuremberg 2.0 ()

Greatest Crime of the 21st Century - No Quarter!

Goldhedge

Legendary
LOL the Dems see no issue and are fighting like Hell for more of this.

Transgender woman rugby player injures female opponents

AA1fM698.img

As the debate surrounding transgender women participating in women’s sports rages on, a transgender women’s rugby player has been accused of injuring opponents with “dangerous” tackles that resulted in expulsion from the match.

Last month, Diana Murphy – who claims to be the former official photographer for former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien – posted a thread on Twitter where she revealed that a “transwoman” rugby player had to be removed from the game after injuring three of her opponents.

“Last weekend 3, yes three women’s rugby players had to be removed from a game and treated for injuries from hits sustained by a transwoman.

The referee, after repeated dangerous tackles, had to remove the trans player from the game,” Murphy said in a tweet.

LINK
A swift kick in her nuts will solve this problem...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
80% is that a lot? They need some 'democracy'...

This.

Globalization breaking down means more demand for dollars instead of less. Tried and true players like the dollar will be even more of a safe haven as countries in Africa and Asia begin to fall offline. This process will only be magnified for the medium and larger nations.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 195644
View attachment 195645
They, "republicans" in congress are completely worthless. They will do nothing but the same old same old. Say a lot of words so that they look like they give a crap, get the votes and potential donations and then go back to not giving one iota about the people who put them there. They are trash.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
It hurts my heart to see. The kid has terrible parents or no parents. I raised my step son from 1 year old and he was a minority, but you damn sure KNOW I told him how to act in a case like this. If EVER stopped or questioned by police you do EVERYTHING they ask and do not fucking deviate at all. If that poor kid would have just laid down, the officer could have retrieved the bb gun himself. You lay face down hands spread out and you verbally tell the officer, I have a bb gun in my waist. The officer will then get it from you. No chance this kid had any adult guidance on how to interact. And if there was adult guidance it was more than likely, "F Tha Police!"
Determining an outcome is so simple...... "please get up on the sidewalk and out of the street"

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Fox's Debate Ratings Disaster​

Fox's Debate Ratings Disaster: 50% Drop Since 2016 Election

Fox News’ first Republican primary debate got a terrible response from American television viewers, with the broadcast losing about half the audience Fox’s kickoff debate had during the 2016 election.

According to Nielsen, an estimated 12.8 million people watched Wednesday’s Republican debate.

But that’s a decline of almost 50% from the more than 24 million people who tuned in when Trump appeared in his first presidential debate in August 2015, Nielsen reported.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/debate-viewers-donald-trump/2023/08/24/id/1131977/

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Fox News’ first Republican primary debate got a terrible response from American television viewers, with the broadcast losing about half the audience Fox’s kickoff debate had during the 2016 election.

According to Nielsen, an estimated 12.8 million people watched Wednesday’s Republican debate.

But that’s a decline of almost 50% from the more than 24 million people who tuned in when Trump appeared in his first presidential debate in August 2015, Nielsen reported.

This is just an illusory inversion caused by Trump's Russian Bot Armies. More people actually watched the debate than the Tucker/Trump/X interview. You're a single celled cerebral fool if you think otherwise. Pedro Gonzales, Maggie Haberman, WaPo and FiveThirtyEight have already spoken on this topic. It's time for you Trump cultists to move on from this.

denn

Legendary
Founder

One thing I loved with Trump not being at the debate was that the rating were not great. Which wouldn't normally bother me too much, but it is Fox News that takes the hit and I wish they would get the bud light treatment frankly.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One thing I loved with Trump not being at the debate was that the rating were not great. Which wouldn't normally bother me too much, but it is Fox News that takes the hit and I wish they would get the bud light treatment frankly.
Old man Murdoch and his moron sons and their wives are self-inflicting their Bud Light demise.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Just spitballing here but my first thought is this may have been done to protect it from the corrupt DOJ and courts but also to move his official residence to NJ so he can pick Byron Donalds as his VP. JMO

I honestly don't think they care.
Almost everything comes to an end at some point.

It’s not like they can keep old people from dying so Fox’s decline is pretty well out of their control. Rebranding towards younger viewers isn’t really an option either since conservatism is a dying ideology found almost exclusively in geriatrics.

Just spitballing here but my first thought is this may have been done to protect it from the corrupt DOJ and courts but also to move his official residence to NJ so he can pick Byron Donalds as his VP. JMO

Occam’s razor says he is just hurting for money.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Most of our national problems are because weak minds have been brainwashed so hard they don't know their gender, can't distinguish victims from oppressors, the past from the present, or anything else of substance.The tools of mass brainwashing have massively improved lately. That's the biggest story in 5 years but no journalist is qualified to write it because journalists are the easiest to brainwash (after scientists).

Latest posts

Top Bottom