Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Why do people think of this as a safe space to circle jerk. You don’t like it, fucking move on down the thread. THE free speech forum = every asshole gets a word. Uncomfortable yes, inconceivable no.

This is the what I don’t understand. It’s amazing some of the low IQ people in here who can’t lay off the low hanging fruit.

I have two brothers that cycle and a boss obsessed with it. Needless to say, we debate a lot. You mentioned you get blocked a lot by cars, right? I’m curious if it’s because you want to scoot around all the cars backed up at an intersection, etc….

I have no problem if cyclist want to stay on major roads, but you can’t skip past everyone when traffic is backed up. The reason we block you is two fold, first you want to be treated as a car, then act like a car and wait patiently like everyone else. 2nd, we don’t want to get stuck behind you rolling 22 in a two lane 35 mph area.

With that said, the driver in video was in the wrong.

I bet your dad at least appreciates one of his sons not being a homo

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1692965303324.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Well you’d be wrong. I saw the first plane hit. My viewpoint was just a few blocks up and over from those guys. I have been posting this here, on tmb and Warchant since the first anniversary of 9/11. Didn’t see the second plane. WTC 7 was undoubtedly imploded though.

I call bullshit!!

You and @ChingChongDingDong can’t see 2 feet in front of your face with your squinty little Asian eyes 👀

MortgageHorn

Founder
Leonid Schuldman (60): The former Gazprom manager died in January - before the start of the Ukraine war. Schuldman lived in the same residential area of St. Petersburg as Voronov and was found dead in his bathroom. According to the authorities, a suicide note was found next to the body.

Alexander Tyulakov (61): Three weeks after Schuldmann, the deputy director general of Gazprom's finance department died. Tyulakov was found hanged in his home. However, local reporters reported that the victim's body showed signs of trauma. They suggested that the hanging could only be staged.

Valdislav Avayev (51): In April, Russian media reported that the former deputy head of Gazprom Bank first killed his wife and 13-year-old daughter and then himself. Family friends have denied reports that the crime was an act of jealousy.

Sergej Protosenya (55): Only a few days after Avayev, the multi-millionaire Protosenya is said to have killed his wife and daughter with an ax in Spain. The 55-year-old is said to have hanged himself after the crime. Protosenya was the ex-chairman of the Russian energy company Nowatek, in which Gazprom holds 10 percent of the company's shares. As with Avayev, observers doubt the course of the crime.

Andrei Krukovsky (37): The manager of the ski resort Krasnaya Polyana, operated by Gazprom, died in May. The 37-year-old is said to have fallen off a cliff while hiking.

Everyone, but Schuldman, had criticized Putin for his attack on Ukraine. Probably all tragic isolated cases.

Now do Hillary Faggot

Stray

Poster
Ukraine is the #1 state sponsor of child and human trafficking in the world. VLAD Is exposing all of you
Cases of human trafficking have been reported in all 50 US States; anyone can be trafficked regardless of race, class, education, gender, age or citizenship when forcefully coerced or enticed by false promises. Besides that, Iowa’s Republican governor, Kim Reynolds, has signed a bill that rolls back several child labor law protections in the midwestern state, including how many hours children can work and at what type of establishments.

You're welcome

MortgageHorn

Founder
Yeah do her and then do Trump and all other politicians with pockets full of money.

Do as you’re told faggot list all the Hillary killings.

Then show me one murder suicide related to Trump if you can, but you can’t other than him killing the MSM

Maybe I should just fly to Germany and beat your fucking Nazi ass. I’ll live stream so everybody in the LAC can get a good laugh.

BTAvenger

Elite

These dumbfuck democrats were already losing black voters with their horrific policies. With what they’re doing to trump they are going to lose significantly more black voters. This is something that will likely significantly change the black demographics voting preferences in 2024. And I think it will piss them off enough to get them out to the polls.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do as you’re told faggot list all the Hillary killings.

Then show me one murder suicide related to Trump if you can, but you can’t other than him killing the MSM

Maybe I should just fly to Germany and beat your fucking Nazi ass. I’ll live stream so everybody in the LAC can get a good laugh.

Influx of trolls lately. Some of them are working together. Spotted this one pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom