Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What do you do with all the reaction videos that were watching the interview on YT? You throw all them out too. I've seen YT channels that watched that interview with 200k views. I actually watched it on a livestream on YT instead of X because I wanted to see real time reactions... that dude had 10k live viewers and is a just a small channel.

If you look at all the different places to watch stuff it looks like 80+million watched Tucker. Probably 20 mill watched the debate. Did people watch all of the interview? IDK... but did they watch all of the debate? You don't know.

13 million was the average rating for the debate. What you're asserting is not how ratings are calculated. It's not that 13 million tuned in and then maybe half of them turned it off. 13 million is the average throughout the entire 90 minutes, or however long it is. The average rating for debates in 2015-16, with Trump, was 15 million. Once again, that puts in perspective how absurd the claim of even tens of millions is.

It looks like 80 million watched Tucker? That's preposterous. You guys have a seriously distorted view of Maga and politics in general. It's highly unlikely 8 million people watched, no matter how popular or unpopular Trump is. If Trump were that popular he wouldn't be desperate for $$$. The only people watching debates and political interviews this far out are hardcore. Most people aren't watching. Trump's CNN Town Hall drew ~3 million viewers. It was live unscripted event with an audience, always a more popular format, Tucker was pre-recorded. That's the sort of ballpark you're talking about for Trump interviews.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Such a bullshit post. That was hot Dana Perino from the white house IN 2007. Not Maui, but California from 16 years ago. Bunch of fake fucks on the Internet.

Edit: Ipaid attention because it was so odd to me that the white house finally has someone good looking speaking for them, then I recognized that it was Dana.

This shit pisses me off

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ok I’ve finally got the last faggit in the gaggle on ignore. For fuck’s sake, I never thought I’d do it either because he’s an old TMB bro. Fucking shame. ✌️🖕
I am in the process also, it is a shame to take out some of the good guys but they are obsessed and continue to respond to the trolls. Enough

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I am in the process also, it is a shame to take out some of the good guys but they are obsessed and continue to respond to the trolls. Enough
I haven’t ignored any responders… It’s only the gaggle of faggits for me here and now. I just never thought I’d have to ignore this particular faggit because he’s old TMB and typically more entertaining than annoying, but tonight he’s just flaming - pink boa, heels, rainbow flag flying, all oiled up, frolicking around like he’s a card-carrying member of the Village People, showing off his bleached blown out asshole through the unsightly tear he made in his parade-made whitey tighties…

Full pride parade faggit mode and I’m just done with the cock sucking dipshit.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I haven’t ignored any responders… It’s only the gaggle of faggits for me here and now. I just never thought I’d have to ignore this particular faggit because he’s old TMB and typically more entertaining than annoying, but tonight he’s just flaming - pink boa, heels, rainbow flag flying, all oiled up, frolicking around like he’s a card-carrying member of the Village People, showing off his bleached blown out asshole through the unsightly tear he made in his parade-made whitey tighties…

Full pride parade faggit mode and I’m just done with the cock sucking dipshit.
We hurt the Nole's poor widdle feewings because we're not nice to Donald Trump.

What a pussy.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Shit.... Disney is apparently in talks with Amazon to sell off ESPN streaming. IDK if that would fix ESPN or make it worse.

It would make both ESPN and its streaming service worse. Have to either sell the whole thing or none at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom