Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The Gaggle of Faggits is what I’ll call them.

One of the Gaggle posts and the other two Faggits in the Gaggle like.

I bet every member of this three-faggit gaggle is sitting on a cock this red hot minute. Prove me wrong…

The Gaggle of Faggits!! 🤣
It's bad enough that the Trump humpers share a brain, but it's also a highly defective one.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The Gaggle of Faggits is what I’ll call them.

One of the Gaggle posts and the other two Faggits in the Gaggle like.

I bet every member of this three-faggit gaggle is sitting on a cock this red hot minute. Prove me wrong…

The Gaggle of Faggits!! 🖕

🤣

Maga does a great Jim Jones. Just open wide and let Don Maga pour that glorious Kool-Aid in.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

iu

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Literally about to be booked into jail, and what's on Maga's mind? Ron Desantis. Yet Maga and his polls expect everyone to believe Desantis is 50 points behind.

Here's another poll. 53% of Americans support the prosecution of Don Maga. Must be true now that Maga and the LAC has determined that polls are real again.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-poll-georgia-elections-b6140eed88b3153e41dbf9e008d5a21b
You are in a Desanctimonius cult. Go home to Florida now

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
We had a really good economy, and much of that was due to Trump's policies..

All of the wealth from that economy was erased, and we are living in the most hyperinflationary economy in US history. Much of that is also due to Trump's policies.

The question here is this. Would another Trump term be like 2017-2019 Trump, or 2020 Trump? Every indication is that he will be the latter. To this day he still claims he handled everything perfectly in 2020.
2020 Trump was dealing with a biological attack. See, know we are debating.

It was the fucking flu. He tossed away a century of sound epidemiology for no reason.

There are always exigent situations in our society. Trump has shown that he is easily fooled, and will keep being fooled.
It was a highly contagious cold type virus if you want to be accurate.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It was the fucking flu. He tossed away a century of sound epidemiology for no reason.

There are always exigent situations in our society. Trump has shown that he is easily fooled, and will keep being fooled.
Easily fooled…? Made some bad decisions based on bad advice, but you do not become a billionaire if you are easily fooled. You cannot dispute that fact.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Easily fooled…? Made some bad decisions based on bad advice, but you do not become a billionaire if you are easily fooled. You cannot dispute that fact.
The sound epidemiology was anything but sound. Fauci and Birx lied their asses off on TV, in email and before Congress. Birx admitted to it in her book. Fauci has been proven a liar multiple times by his own testimony and documents released by the CDC, FDA, NIH and others. Trump trusted them which is what he should have done and they lied throughout the process.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You are in a Desanctimonius cult. Go home to Florida now

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

And then the ferryman said
"There is trouble ahead
So you must pay me now," ("Don't do it")
"You must pay my legal fees now," ("Don't do it")
And still that voice came from beyond

"Whatever you do
Don't pay the ferryman
Don't even fix a price
Don't pay the ferryman
Until he gets you to the other side"

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just by using my redneck math I think what is happening is that we didn't actually print this money. It was digitally created to show something on a computer screen to justify prices of property and the stock market going up. As the wealthy pull their real money out of all this shit the bull crap digital digits on a computer screen become more and more meaningless. Physical dollars, physical gold and physical silver will be rare but on computer screens they will tell you we have plenty.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 194071

What The Fuck That Bitch is Black - Maybe a Bright-Skinned Black But She Ain't "Snow" White
I think she's Latina... but shes fucking annoying as hell. She is even pissing off the pixy dust Disney fans that have been setting around the last few years saying "this is fine"... This is going to bomb soooo bad. LOL.

We still have the Marvels this Nov and that stars Brie Larson and 2 other women you've never heard of playing 3 super heroes nobody cares about. Apparently Marvel has learnved their lesson and is firing over 300 employees and stopping all filming on this M She U crap. Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are supposed to be headlining the next phase of Marvel and there isn't a female even mentioned in leaks. LOL.

The Star Wars movie slated for Dec got pulled and replaced with another Star Wars movie and it got pulled and now they aren't releasing either... Over $270 million on 2 movies that they are scared to death to release because they know they suck that bad.

It's a good time to hate on Disney. Get your popcorn ready around Feb of next year. Disney might actually have to get taken over by co named Blackstone... not Blackrock.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The sound epidemiology was anything but sound. Fauci and Birx lied their asses off on TV, in email and before Congress. Birx admitted to it in her book. Fauci has been proven a liar multiple times by his own testimony and documents released by the CDC, FDA, NIH and others. Trump trusted them which is what he should have done and they lied throughout the process.
The sound epidemiology was sound. Pandemic recommendations were developed over a century, and overall outcomes - particularly collateral damage from mitigations - were considered.

What Mengele-Fauci and Birx presented had nothing to do with epidemiology. They showed their plans of human experimentation to Trump, scared him with a few charts, and he went right on the news to unveil America's One Thousand Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread initiative. Existing principles were completely disregarded on Trump's whims. He has no business being anywhere near the levers of power again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom