Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

And then the ferryman said

"There is trouble ahead
So you must pay me now," ("Don't do it")
"You must pay my legal fees now," ("Don't do it")
And still that voice came from beyond

"Whatever you do

Don't pay the ferryman
Don't even fix a price
Don't pay the ferryman
Until he gets you to the other side"
I love when you sing to me nukka

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
You’re correct that since there is more demand for gasoline now prices have gone up. It’s another sign of how strong the economy is.

Can you imagine how high prices would be if we weren’t producing more oil and natural gas than at any time in our nation’s history? Slava America!
This guy isn't serious.

Bye.

This guy isn't serious.

Bye.
It’s an objective fact that we are producing more oil and nat gas than ever.

In fact, we are the world’s largest producer of both.

Let me guess, Trump said “drill, baby, drill” so you think Biden shut down oil production?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
🤣

Maga does a great Jim Jones. Just open wide and let Don Maga pour that glorious Kool-Aid in.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

iu

And like clockwork the other three faggots are sucking on the cock of the fourth faggot.

A5EF55EC-0BA0-4F5B-97DC-2E7625106BC8.jpeg

Classic definition of a circle jerk.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I think she's Latina... but shes fucking annoying as hell. She is even pissing off the pixy dust Disney fans that have been setting around the last few years saying "this is fine"... This is going to bomb soooo bad. LOL.

We still have the Marvels this Nov and that stars Brie Larson and 2 other women you've never heard of playing 3 super heroes nobody cares about. Apparently Marvel has learnved their lesson and is firing over 300 employees and stopping all filming on this M She U crap. Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are supposed to be headlining the next phase of Marvel and there isn't a female even mentioned in leaks. LOL.

The Star Wars movie slated for Dec got pulled and replaced with another Star Wars movie and it got pulled and now they aren't releasing either... Over $270 million on 2 movies that they are scared to death to release because they know they suck that bad.

It's a good time to hate on Disney. Get your popcorn ready around Feb of next year. Disney might actually have to get taken over by co named Blackstone... not Blackrock.

Haven’t been to the movie theater since the movie that Chris Kyle why the fuck would I waste any time and money with these fucking idiots?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
You are one of the biggest most pathetic humans I have ever seen. You are on a small message board and not one person gives 2 fvcks about you. one would think you would just move on.
If he has one of our original Q shirts, we need to hang them up and rip that motherfucker off him, so tired of and yes, I might even call him a troll this time, all he is doing is playing to piss everybody off. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If he has one of our original Q shirts, we need to hang them up and rip that motherfucker off him, so tired of and yes, I might even call him a troll this time, all he is doing is playing to piss everybody off. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

🤣 I don't have any shirt of "Q", and no, you aren't going to rip anything off.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Like a well oiled machine baby. And people want to go to war. SMDH.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...p&cvid=8bbaa15abea84dc9b54d791ace71b11d&ei=17

• The US Navy officially decommissioned USS Sioux City this week.
  • The $362 million Littoral Combat Ship has been in service roughly four years and nine months.
  • The LCS program has long faced problems, and the Navy has sought to redirect its focus elsewhere.
The US Navy officially decommissioned a warship with a reported cost of $362 million this week after less than five years of service. It was meant to serve for 25 years.

USS Sioux City, a Freedom-class Littoral Combat Ship, was commissioned into service with the Navy on November 17, 2018. Roughly four years and nine months later, the ship's crew took down its flag for the last time during a ceremony at Naval Station Mayport in Florida on August 14.

This is what everyone meant by “the great reset”!

"There’s a whole host of medium- and small-cap businesses that are perfectly situated to benefit from reshoring," he said. "When we look at reshoring on the fund that I manage, we break the universe into companies that are reshoring manufacturers, number one; companies that are enablers, number two; and reshoring beneficiaries, number three."

As for where the U.S. is clawing back manufacturing capacity from, Semenuk said, "Most of the reshoring is coming out of China. To some degree, we’re seeing it come out of Europe… Those companies in Europe are also moving businesses back or expanding their U.S. because they want to benefit from these incentives that are available via the [Inflation Reduction Act], as well as the [Infrastructure, Investment and Jobs Act], and the CHIPS Act."

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
This is a great overall documentary from one of favorite theologians and scholars, Dr. Michael Heiser (RIP).

He offers a quite rational explanation for what "aliens" actually are and what Area 51/Roswell were actually setup in order to coverup a much more reasonable explanation re: US Govt. operations during WWII

Just got through watching this, and this is pretty great.

For those not interested in the spiritual aspects, from about the 7:30 mark to the 25:00 min mark is honestly just a good breakdown of how all things "aliens" and "flying saucers" are just coverups for screwups post the genesis of Operation Paperclip, not anything extraterrestrial in origin. And it's very well articulated.

And if you want to continue on to the religious parts of the video, it gets into the gnostics, MKUltra, satanic ritual abuse, ancient aliens, among other things.

On a side note, @Hoosier in Mad Town, which particular books of Dr. Heiser's do you recommend?

Latest posts

Top Bottom