Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary

By the way, this dipshit Geoff Duncan had a scholarship at Georgia Tech where he played baseball. He didn't graduate despite having scholly.

Wasn't drafted til the 69th round by the Marlins in 1996. Was a run of the mill minor league bullpen arm.

Freaking loser.

What did he do? Shit his britches?

Stop sending our money to Ukraine and use it to fix problems here versus unfixable problems there.
The problem is never a lack of money or that money is being spent on Ukraine.

The problem is that as a society we can’t agree what the problems are. Both side’s grievance politics is out of control!

denn

Legendary
Founder

Whether you support Trump for president or not, we should all be on the same page when it comes to all these BS indictments. Once we normalize using the governments full force to take out a political opponent, we are no better than communist countries, dictatorships and the like. I get it if people do not like Trump, I am not the biggest fan either, but I will go down swinging to defend him from the banana republic BS that is being levied on him.

To my knowledge, Vivek is the only one speaking out, loudly, against this type of behavior on the republican side of things..

Whether you support Trump for president or not, we should all be on the same page when it comes to all these BS indictments. Once we normalize using the governments full force to take out a political opponent, we are no better than communist countries, dictatorships and the like. I get it if people do not like Trump, I am not the biggest fan either, but I will go down swinging to defend him from the banana republic BS that is being levied on him.

To my knowledge, Vivek is the only one speaking out, loudly, against this type of behavior on the republican side of things..
Trump created a constitutional crisis with the way he acted after the election. To expect that he wouldn’t be indicted is pretty insane if we are being honest.

History is written by the winners. Either Trump will win the election and be able to write the narrative or Biden will but we need to see this play out so that the nation knows what to expect in the future.

It’s akin to The Civil War in many senses. If the rebels would have won secession would be constitutional today but they didn’t so it’s not.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

🤣 Don Maga has done everything he could to burn these people to the ground, including attacking their families and anyone who dared support them. It would be a great time for Maga to have some powerful allies, like conservative governors, except he's spent much of the year trashing them, while praising his buddy Gavin Newsom. Maybe Gavin will come to his rescue? I haven't seen that he's made any comments to support Trump, though. Hmm can't see where Andrew Cuomo has come out of slumber to defend his admirer Don Maga either. Trump's "beautiful Hillary" who he refused to investigate is now laughing at him.

Desantis has said multiple times he opposes what the DOJ is doing, and criticized the GA charges this morning. That would be enough for reasonable people, but not cultists. It's not RD's or any other candidate's place nor their job to go overboard with a modern day "I have a dream" speech defending Don Trump. That's for Don Maga's attorneys and his surrogate Swami to do...although, after they see how Maga hung Jenna Ellis out to dry, his attorneys might reconsider who they represent.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
F3leH1XXsA0zCEF
IMG_6430.jpeg

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

There has been no shortage of GOP soundbites speaking out on Biden's use of law enforcement. It is a bit premature to opine on the veracity of the indictments when court tested and cross examined evidence from prosecution and defense has yet to be produced. Trump has brought this on himself. Quit being so bitchmade and clamoring for all his rivals to kiss his ass.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
As usual, you can't dispute any of those words.

Why should Desantis be more vocal? He's already said enough on the subject. He makes some grandiose speech and then Trump pleads guilty to cut a deal he looks stupid. It's not his place to be Trump's errand boy and talk about how he'll avenge Trump.

Then there's this:

Trump is a vile human being. It's going to reach a point where no one with a shred of decency can justify supporting him at all. We'll see for certain who's in his thrall and who isn't brainwashed. Having worked around him so long, I doubt Jenna Ellis is surprised in the least. If Desantis has any dignity, it won't allow him to make the kind of comments Maga-land wants in support of their king. The sort of bootlicking his acoloytes give and Don Maga requires.

You are one of the biggest most pathetic humans I have ever seen. You are on a small message board and not one person gives 2 fvcks about you. one would think you would just move on.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You are one of the biggest most pathetic humans I have ever seen. You are on a small message board and not one person gives 2 fvcks about you. one would think you would just move on.

You're consistent, I'll give you that. Such passion over a political leader, and some out there try to claim it's not a cult.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
You're consistent, I'll give you that. Such passion over a political leader, and some out there try to claim it's not a cult.

You sound like a lib, exactly like lib talking points. It is unfortunate you cannot see through the lies. But my question is simple; why do you even post here anymore? You arent trolling you actually think what you are typing. No one is listening. Do you enjoy the attention? do you think god told you to come try to piss off some trump supporters. I could say the same thing about your man crush on Desantis. You really think that guy is not establishment? if you think he is any different from any Bush or most pubs before him then you are the one trapped in the matrix sir.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
You sound like a lib, exactly like lib talking points. It is unfortunate you cannot see through the lies. But my question is simple; why do you even post here anymore? You arent trolling you actually think what you are typing. No one is listening. Do you enjoy the attention? do you think god told you to come try to piss off some trump supporters. I could say the same thing about your man crush on Desantis. You really think that guy is not establishment? if you think he is any different from any Bush or most pubs before him then you are the one trapped in the matrix sir.
Trump advanced federal spending to record levels. He gave the Dems universal basic income, student debt cancellation, and an eviction moratorium. A pillar of his 2024 platform is the creation of 15 minute cities. And you have the gall to call other candidates "establishment?"

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Trump advanced federal spending to record levels. He gave the Dems universal basic income, student debt cancellation, and an eviction moratorium. A pillar of his 2024 platform is the creation of 15 minute cities. And you have the gall to call other candidates "establishment?"

He won't have a clue what you're talking about.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Remember on Gilligan's Island when every week we'd think "there's no way the professor's convoluted plan could fail. They're getting off the island." And every week it fails and they're still on the island.

Same energy.

The only thing I remember about Gilligan's Island is wondering what kind of nasty things Ginger and Mary Ann did to pass the time.

63ebcf3ac665f30cedd586d8b34be19f4677d361.gif

Only a fag reminisces on other characters

This is false. Trump did not give the Democrats a universal basic income program or student debt cancellation program.

Furthermore, none of the things listed are “establishment” / traditional pillars of the GOP.

Trump was pretty untraditional/ anti- establishment by GOP standards. He wasn’t hostile towards gay people. He wasn’t hostile towards black people. He spent a lot. Most importantly he wasn’t a corporatist and was hostile towards free trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom