Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^poor guy must have been on vacation and came back to he's the chief

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1692100591597.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Govt hates competition, because they do it better^^

^^of course, right boxes checked^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^getting part of the Maui build back?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
On the Hawaii fire... Redacted show had some theories. The new Gov is a WEF stooge. He's pledged to be 100% renewable energy by 2030 and to start building 15 minute cities. Lahaina was mostly poorer long term residents that refused to sell or develop the area.

Attach strings to rebuild and chase off everyone opposed and you get a green city with all the environmental shit and no dissidents.
I already miss hurricanes with rain and coastal flooding. These new climate change hurricanes suck.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Heading out early tomorrow to move my girl back to Oxford (Not Ohio).

Max is going with us. pretty sure he’s going to drive his sister’s car because, well, I taught that boy to drive and there will be no lollygaggin and Claire has already told me she’ll catch up. Uh no, Sweets. Keep up or give up 😂

Most importantly, Max is going because he didn’t get to say goodbye to his best friend who moved down Sunday. Timing just didn’t work. So Max is making it work. His friend doesn’t know he’s coming down for him. These young men will eventually be the real life Grumpy Old Men. Geez, I love these not so little anymore boys something fierce.

And Max wants one last road trip with his mama. Perfect. I want my boy all to myself one more time. ❤️

Geezus…. I’m at the point I can’t buy enough Kleenex. And it’s only going to get worse. 😭

Can we get an update on Riley? How is she doing? You guys are in my morning prayers I know along with a lot of other people on here. Hopefully she’s doing better.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
^^getting part of the Maui build back?^^

From the crowd of I would gladly pay more taxes if it meant free health care.

Now the question is how many does she get to flip on Trump?

RG & MM are the easy marks but if Willis can get SP and a few others as well then a conviction on all counts is a guarantee.

Maybe the GA GOP will change their state’s pardon process so Trump can get a pardon from Kemp once the conviction comes down?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
F3dO-TNbcAAwhnW

“The government would NEVER do anything like this today.”

1692105201506.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom