Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F3iRph4XAAA-y1P

There are 19 people charged in the Georgia case, according to the indictment.

Donald Trump, former US president

Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer

Mark Meadows, White House chief of staff

John Eastman, Trump lawyer

Kenneth Chesebro, pro-Trump lawyer

Jeffrey Clark, top Justice Department official

Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign lawyer

Robert Cheeley, lawyer who promoted fraud claims

Mike Roman, Trump campaign official

David Shafer, Georgia GOP chair and fake elector

Shawn Still, fake GOP elector

Stephen Lee, pastor tied to intimidation of election workers

Harrison Floyd, leader of Black Voices for Trump

Trevian Kutti, publicist tied to intimidation of election workers

Sidney Powell, Trump campaign lawyer

Cathy Latham, fake GOP elector tied to Coffee County breach

Scott Hall, tied to Coffee County election system breach

Misty Hampton, Coffee County elections supervisor

Ray Smith, Trump campaign attorney

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Heading out early tomorrow to move my girl back to Oxford (Not Ohio).

Max is going with us. pretty sure he’s going to drive his sister’s car because, well, I taught that boy to drive and there will be no lollygaggin and Claire has already told me she’ll catch up. Uh no, Sweets. Keep up or give up 😂

Most importantly, Max is going because he didn’t get to say goodbye to his best friend who moved down Sunday. Timing just didn’t work. So Max is making it work. His friend doesn’t know he’s coming down for him. These young men will eventually be the real life Grumpy Old Men. Geez, I love these not so little anymore boys something fierce.

And Max wants one last road trip with his mama. Perfect. I want my boy all to myself one more time. ❤️

Geezus…. I’m at the point I can’t buy enough Kleenex. And it’s only going to get worse. 😭

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
For fuck’s sake. Are you all watching this shit? They just indicted the Speaker of the House. 🤣 “All of the 19 defendants have until Noon on Friday the 25th to turn themselves in voluntarily.” 😄

She’s fucking terrified. Voice trembling. Or she’s just a fucking moron. Or both.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
For fuck’s sake. Are you all watching this shit? They just indicted the Speaker of the House. 🤣 “All of the 19 defendants have until Noon on Friday the 25th to turn themselves in voluntarily.” 😄

She’s fucking terrified. Voice trembling. Or she’s just a fucking moron. Or both.
Just turned it on.

May the odds be in this bitche’s favor (or not). 😂😂😂😂

She’s not scared. You just watched that woman cross her legs to try to hold off her get trump orgasm.

She is a fucking moron, though.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
On the Hawaii fire... Redacted show had some theories. The new Gov is a WEF stooge. He's pledged to be 100% renewable energy by 2030 and to start building 15 minute cities. Lahaina was mostly poorer long term residents that refused to sell or develop the area.

Attach strings to rebuild and chase off everyone opposed and you get a green city with all the environmental shit and no dissidents.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You're not paying much attention. There is poll after poll posted ITT.

Biden had no crowd sizes in 2020, and still got a ton of votes, 81 million or not. Normal people don't go to political rallies 6 months before elections, and most aren't thinking about politics.
We post polls to show you're wrong on stuff. You don't want to believe them. Ron isn't winning the nom and can't win the Presidency.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
We post polls to show you're wrong on stuff. You don't want to believe them. Ron isn't winning the nom and can't win the Presidency.

Exactly. You believe the polls.

Most national polls show Biden beating Trump. Some of those same polls show Desantis doing better against Biden than Trump does. Odd that I never see those posted nor anyone voicing support for that polling.

No, I don't believe any polls are real. History shows us they're made up to create or push a narrative. A fact most ITT assented to for years, except now, they cling to polls as the only positive "news" surrounding Maga's campaign. Further, with the exceptions of incumbents, you can go back to the last 4 or 5 cycles, and the polling "leader" at this point usually loses.

But that's cultism: ignore the bad polls, focus on the ones that tell the cultist what they want to hear.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
There are 19 people charged in the Georgia case, according to the indictment.

Donald Trump, former US president

Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer

Mark Meadows, White House chief of staff

John Eastman, Trump lawyer

Kenneth Chesebro, pro-Trump lawyer

Jeffrey Clark, top Justice Department official

Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign lawyer

Robert Cheeley, lawyer who promoted fraud claims

Mike Roman, Trump campaign official

David Shafer, Georgia GOP chair and fake elector

Shawn Still, fake GOP elector

Stephen Lee, pastor tied to intimidation of election workers