Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
So this is what Fvcking woke ass state attorneys get you. 2 OPD officers were shot by a now graveyard dead career criminal who was out on bond after “violently raping” (an officer’s words, not mine) a 14 year old girl last December. This ahole was stopped by OPD Friday night when a plate reader recognized his plate as a vehicle associated with a murder down in Miami a few days ago. Ole boy pulled a Glock and shot 2 officers, one critically, and attempted a kill shot on the other but the weapon jammed. Daton S. Viel then sped off in a car that he carjacked. Thankfully law enforcement was able to track the car to Apopka and then back to Orlando because the victim’s cell phone was in the car. SWAT located him in a hotel over by Universal Studios and det corded the door, threw in gas canisters, and when the good boy fled down a hallway of the hotel, he made a turn and was staring at a few SWAT AR15s. Needless to say, that was the end of that. I love to fvck with OPD cuz they are a bunch of cowboys but I’ve also go their back when it hits the fan. The Orange Co. State Attorney, Monique H. Worrell let this dude out on bond back in March when he was arrested for the rape. Needless to say, OPD, and hopefully Ron DeSantis, will remove her from her position very soon. Shit pisses me off. Both officers are expected to survive.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
They found pieces of what they believe was the original written in Aramaic. Psalms had pieces copied in Greek too and scholars believe it was copied in 30-50 AD. Which means it wasn’t written by David.

You see the problem with your argument?
What does the copy of Psalms, which were in Hebrew as part of the Qumaran Cave 1 finding that also included the Book of Enoch, which were in Aramaic, have to do with validating Enoch as God inspired scripture? One clearly holds to a standard in accordance with all other Old Testament/Jewish scriptural analysis. One does not.

Now it's an interesting book. It is extra-biblical and provides some context for what was going on at that time in history. But it isn't scripture produced by the Holy Spirit of God. There is no evidence to suggest it's anything more than a historical version of the Book of Eli. It draws some parallels, but is ultimately fiction.

But if the Book of Enoch were to be taken seriously and as a contemporary with the other Books of History, we would have a copy in the original Hebrew text. We don't. Only in Aramaic & Greek.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Good Advice!!

Too Much Good Living To Be Had!!!

I Would Indirectly Be Supporting an Organization I Despise

We Must ALWAYS Maintain Our Principles

WWG1WGA
Always! The love of a good woman helps that too. At least in my case it did. Don’t need to spend my free time on fantasy sports. Especially for moths, like you, that I despise. Don’t want to have to follow them. I am saying this as my girl
Loves football. Lol

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Who is going to indict him? AG Garland's DOJ?

Trump now has the opening and power to legally introduce evidence of the 2020 steal into a court of Law.

Furthermore, because of the very public disagreement between Trump and Pence on this particular issue, the Uniparty got frightened into clarifying/reforming the ECA so that no VP can do what Trump, and others, were asking Pence to do.

So... in effect, Pence helped set up this golden opportunity to prove election fraud AND made it impossible for the Uniparty to prevent the next Trump Admin from taking Office via similar means.

Seems to me that some thank yous are in order.

Only if the judge allows it. Doubtful.

Should Trump win there would be two months left in the session for the current Congress to reverse this back to letting Harris do what Pence didn't.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Follow up to my previous post.

Wanna know why CNN and MSDNC are not talking a bout this OPD shooting? It’s because an African American state attorney let a very violent AA criminal out of jail and that very violent AA criminal shot 2 white police officers. Does not fit the narrative in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What does the copy of Psalms, which were in Hebrew as part of the Qumaran Cave 1 finding that also included the Book of Enoch, which were in Aramaic, have to do with validating Enoch as God inspired scripture? One clearly holds to a standard in accordance with all other Old Testament/Jewish scriptural analysis. One does not.

Now it's an interesting book. It is extra-biblical and provides some context for what was going on at that time in history. But it isn't scripture produced by the Holy Spirit of God. There is no evidence to suggest it's anything more than a historical version of the Book of Eli. It draws some parallels, but is ultimately fiction.

But if the Book of Enoch were to be taken seriously and as a contemporary with the other Books of History, we would have a copy in the original Hebrew text. We don't. Only in Aramaic & Greek.

I said I’d drop it. But the point is you were wrong about the 500 years after the rest of the Bible, 100% wrong. That was the only point I was making.

Pineapple

Legendary
I currently employ >500 team members in a right to work state.

I am not aware of any reason I cannot separate with any of them. Some reasons will require me to pay unemployment benefits, or potentially open me up to legal liability, but that team member won’t be any less unemployed.
Your HR will absolutely disagree with you. Fire someone that has any issue and you will face much more than just unemployment.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Your HR will absolutely disagree with you. Fire someone that has any issue and you will face much more than just unemployment.
I’ve been doing this for 26 years. We’ve made many decisions like this.

Most separations are on merit, but we’ve made plenty of decisions about people who weren’t job, or culture fits and pulled the plug.

Give me an examples where someone’s employment is guaranteed?

Pineapple

Legendary
I’ve been doing this for 26 years. We’ve made many decisions like this.

Most separations are on merit, but we’ve made plenty of decisions about people who weren’t job, or culture fits and pulled the plug.

Give me an examples where someone’s employment is guaranteed?
Anyone that files a workplace grievance. HR will absolutely tell you that you can’t. Just dealt with this.

“The term at-will employment does not cover rights regarding unions or membership in a union. At-will employment means that an employer can fire you “at-will” for any reason, as long as it is not illegal.” When you fire someone for “cultural fit” you are begging for a lawsuit. We had one where an employee offered his resignation for a severance package. We accepted his resignation and offered him a package. He declined the package, sued us for not letting him keep his job… and won.

Latest posts

Top Bottom