Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
You have to be very, very careful when firing someone in a “protected class” even in Texas.

These fucking crybaby minorities that sit on their ass and do nothing, never produce, and then cry I got fired, because I’m a minority can cost you a lot of money in court.

Unfortunately, you can’t fire a lazy motherfucker on the spot for being a lazy motherfucker if they are a girl, black, Hispanic, Asian, a faggot, a lezbo, a queer, transgender freak, fat asses, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist etc.

Basically, the only one you can fire on the spot is a straight white conservative male.

Being hired or fired, should be on merit, and even when it is on merit, motherfuckers whine like a bunch of little bitches.

You have to make sure that you issue these people, a written warning, a verbal warning, then you have to give them a month or a set timeframe to make quota, and even when they still sit on the fucking fat, fucking minority asses or fucking transgender asses and don’t do shit. They still might sue you.

So as usual, there’s a big difference between theory and reality.

And you’re really fucked if they are a fucking black, transgender female, practicing Muslim!
Agree. It takes work to avoid liability, but it can be done and is done.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Don’t do it brother. You clearly are in a better place and have much better ways of spending your time down in that paradise of beautiful women. Don’t let fantasy sports take even a second from that….JMO

Good Advice!!

Too Much Good Living To Be Had!!!

I Would Indirectly Be Supporting an Organization I Despise

We Must ALWAYS Maintain Our Principles

WWG1WGA

Goldhedge

Legendary

Trump now has the opening and power to legally introduce evidence of the 2020 steal into a court of Law.

Furthermore, because of the very public disagreement between Trump and Pence on this particular issue, the Uniparty got frightened into clarifying/reforming the ECA so that no VP can do what Trump, and others, were asking Pence to do.

So... in effect, Pence helped set up this golden opportunity to prove election fraud AND made it impossible for the Uniparty to prevent the next Trump Admin from taking Office via similar means.

Seems to me that some thank yous are in order.

Goldhedge

Legendary
video

Bill Barr says that he thinks Trump knew that he lost the election.. But listen to what he says about the government's indictment:
"The government has assumed the burden of proving that. The government in their indictment takes the position that he (Trump) had actual knowledge that he had lost the election and the election wasn't stolen through fraud. And they are going to have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.."
So basically the government has to prove that Trump was lying about thinking the election was stolen even though we all saw the fraud with our own eyes and there's literally zero way that Joe Biden could have had that many votes?
How is that going to work out for them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom