Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Rush used to say this regularly:

The goal of the Democrats is to eliminate elections.

If the courts and juries convict Pres Trump on the charges brought yesterday then they have accomplished that goal.

Yesterday's indictments could be the final act that destroyed our Nation.

Last edited:
Fuck him. A nation worth defending does not require conscription.
This is the dumbest comment I’ve read since I’ve been on this website.

The obligation of the citizen to take up arms on the call of the proper authorities rested at the base of the militia system, which the colonies and the states inherited from England. Even today federal law makes every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45, other than those in certain exempt classes, a member of the militia, although men who have not actually enlisted are classed as members of the “unorganized militia” and are only theoretically available for service. The Constitution empowered Congress to provide for calling the state militia into the service of the United States for certain purposes and, by giving Congress the additional power to raise and support armies, made possible a direct federal draft.

Last edited:
Once again, you chose the candidate who embraces the faggotry, and praises communist dictators at every opportunity. If these things really bothered you, you wouldn’t align yourself with such.
This was my point about all the Russia stans on this website. You can’t claim to hate communists then embrace Putin, BRICS, a weaker US, ect.

Rush used to say this regularly:

The goal of the Democrats is to eliminate elections.

If the courts and juries convict Pres Trump on the charges brought yesterday then they had accomplished that goal.

Yesterday's indicments could be the final act that destroyed our Nation.
Elections are prescribed by The Constitution in article 1. Arresting one man does not stop elections from happening.

Low IQ takes like this are a cancer to our republic.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
This is the dumbest comment I’ve read since I’ve been on this website.

The obligation of the citizen to take up arms on the call of the proper authorities rested at the base of the militia system, which the colonies and the states inherited from England. Even today federal law makes every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45, other than those in certain exempt classes, a member of the militia, although men who have not actually enlisted are classed as members of the “unorganized militia” and are only theoretically available for service. The Constitution empowered Congress to provide for calling the state militia into the service of the United States for certain purposes and, by giving Congress the additional power to raise and support armies, made possible a direct federal draft.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1690995867373.png
^^no one wants liberals^^

1690995939024.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1690996003796.png

1690996075203.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Gheyus Maximus
obviously
nickelback-justin-trudeau.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
some things can't be described in cliff note fashion...

👇 A message from Joost Knevel, victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse. He spoke out and got arrested for terrorism! Spend almost a year in jail, was threatened with a fine of 225.000 euros and had to report every other week to his probation officer in the Netherlands, while he wanted to be with his children in Spain. Finally the judge ruled the fine was illegal and another judge ruled he doesn't need to report himself anymore. So he is finally able (after more than 2 years) to go back to Spain and build himself a live with his children.

If you want to know about his story: I made a documentary about him in Dutch and English. You can find it on our bitchute channel:
30m

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
@Thasubliminal what are you suggesting by highlighting proper?

All three branches of government agree on this fact across generations of Americans. The Founding Fathers themselves agreed with it. Conscripts fought in The Revolutionary War for goodness sake.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Because the red shoe fish hat wearing (Dagon worshipers) Luciferians say it is heretical. So i picked up and read the Apocraphy and gnostic texts. Call me heretical and i will call you brainwashed. Skol!

It contradicts the rest of scripture in a # of places, it disqualifies itself from being scripture. It was never considered to be canon. You do not need Enoch to the know the story of the fallen angels and the giants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom